Life in Bendigo.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

Murray wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:38 am :D Yep, Trev, we are.
Here's Catherine feeding an adult magpie. It took about 20 cat biscuits out of her hand while I took pictures.
We have that horrible plastic tablecloth there because the magpies won't stay off it.

At the weekend, my wife has a sleep in. During the week she gets up and sends me off to work with a lunch and a kiss and a quick prayer.
When she gets up, she always asks, have the magpies been fed?
I reply, the cats have been fed, the pigeons have been fed, the magpies have been fed, the fish have been fed, the little wild doves have been fed, and hopefully, soon, I will be fed too! :lol:
Sounds like you have a good routine lol.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

While I was taking pictures, my wife, of quite a long time, took my hand and we walked around the garden.
It is a joy.
This is our garden, not great pictures, but you get the picture....lol
Attachments
013.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
George and Morgan

very tidy Murray who does the work
Murray

I do the heavy work, George, but Catherine is the creator of the garden.
When we built the house it was standing on 729 square metres of clay. And builders rubble.
The garden is a delight, an oasis in a desert.
And my wife made it, with a bit of help from me.
Murray

Here's Catherine feeding an adult magpie. It took about 20 cat biscuits out of her hand while I took pictures.
We have that horrible plastic tablecloth there because the magpies won't stay off it.

At the weekend, my wife has a sleep in. During the week she gets up and sends me off to work with a lunch and a kiss and a quick prayer.
I reply, the cats have been fed, the pigeons have been fed, the magpies have been fed, the fish have been fed, the little wild doves have been fed, and hopefully, soon, I will be fed too! :lol:
002.JPG
Andy

Great photos Murray. All looks lovely. Our gardens are just starting to come to life again. The trees and shrubs are budding up. The grass has had it’s first cut and the early flowers are out.
Roxanna tortoises have awoken from hibernation and are being put out into the greenhouse during the day.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant.
Trev

Murray wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:39 am

002.JPG
Lovely picture Muzza, they are bigger and much prettier than our native magpies !!!
Trev

Murray wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:14 am While I was taking pictures, my wife, of quite a long time, took my hand and we walked around the garden.
It is a joy.
This is our garden, not great pictures, but you get the picture....lol
The garden looks amazing Muzza, a credit to you both 👍😀
Murray

I put a picture of three youngsters on Andy's thread about weaning the youngsters.
The big blue fellow, the Heremans x Van den Bulk was up on the patio roof with the others having a look around when something spooked them and off they went, Whoosh!
He went with them.
Ooooh, I said, that's not good. :o :shock:
They were going 100 miles an hour, all over the place, and he was trying to tag on, them he got into the bunch, and away he went.
I was scared that it was going to end badly, he had never been further than the roof, and he's only 3/4 up on his outside flight, but 10 minutes latter he was down and back in the loft!
Clever little bloke. :D