Hi All

Say hello to all the other members on the forum.
Sprintman

My name is Steve and I will very shortly be moving to Nelson, Lancashire from Lincolnshire. Can anyone tell me of my closest club please. My birds are sprinters and would like to try the south road. Thanks for your help
Yours in sport,
Steve
To take part is to learn ;)
Buster121

Hi Steve and welcome to the site, I'm also Steve, you may be better contacting RPRA they will give details on all clubs in that area, since the data protection they have stopped issuing all club details as they used to
Andy

Welcome to the site Steve. Look forward to hearing how things go for you.

This may help. This is the secretary of the North West Region. They should be able to put you in contact with clubs in the area you are moving to.

Mr D K and Mrs L Higgins
6 Billingwood Drive
Rawdon
Leeds LS19 6PZ
Tel: 01132 504810
Lancashire and Greater Manchester
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Sprintman

Thank you both for your reply’s. I’ll email Mr&Mrs Higgins this evening and hopefully get it sorted. After 3 years out of racing it will be great to race some YB’s next year.
Once again many thanks
Steve
Buster121

Sprintman wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:02 pm Thank you both for your reply’s. I’ll email Mr&Mrs Higgins this evening and hopefully get it sorted. After 3 years out of racing it will be great to race some YB’s next year.
Once again many thanks
Steve
Have you got any birds at all yet
Sprintman

Yes, I race Karel Boeckx, Cyril Lambrechts and I’ve just introduced a couple of pairs of Herman Ceuster’s. I’ve got my stock which I will breed from next season.
Andy

Hope all goes well for you Steve. I hope you get some answers as to a local club for you when you move. I am at the other end of the scale and only race in nationals and classics looking at long distance racing.
Buster121

Sprintman wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm Yes, I race Karel Boeckx, Cyril Lambrechts and I’ve just introduced a couple of pairs of Herman Ceuster’s. I’ve got my stock which I will breed from next season.
Good luck with things, and hope you get sorted with a club
Sprintman

Apparently I have a choice of two clubs. Many thanks for your help Andy.
Andy

Sprintman wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:55 pm Apparently I have a choice of two clubs. Many thanks for your help Andy.
No problem Steve. Hope all goes well for you.