where were the Welsh birds

Need any help or advice post it here.
worm

trying to find out who was where we been cleaned out again and herd Welsh birds 135 East of us off 2hrs 35 before we have had a shit race once again and it always happens after 140 miles for our fed dodgy races erratic clocking of birds and big losses every year its sickening
williams and hadfield
Buster121

Seen a few results with big losses today, hope they all return safely, do you thing it could be anything to do with the forecasted thunder storms brewing
worm

maybe east winds but its year after year after 140 miles were are hit/wiped out bad returns more weeks than not and some do ok others wiped out why I don't know but it's killing pigeon racing up here
williams and hadfield
MIL

Where were you at ?
worm

Marlborough lib 8.25
williams and hadfield
Ted

There were birds from Cumbria in Liverpool last Saturday I got one in as I was clocking they were at Strafford on Avon we were at bath half an hour difference in lib we had a difficult race they came out of the north all coming back we went in with our clocks and most only had half there birds back most worked back but it should have been a easy race for them there was also a lot of mist in Liverpool when clocking