BICC Guernsey

Post all your results here for others to see.
Murray

Do you think there's much chance of any long races from the Continent, Andy?
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Andy

Murray wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:13 pm Do you think there's much chance of any long races from the Continent, Andy?
This is the result of today’s meeting.

At today's meeting (10/05/2022) with DEFRA and representatives from the devolved Governments we were informed that; 1. That the registration process for England, Scotland and Wales will go live at 10am on 24th May 2022 2. Due to the possible high level of demand on registration in England there could be a period of up to 6 week before all lofts are registered. 3. The Export Health Certificate along with all guidance notes will be published on 24th May 2022 DEFRA has indicated that following the registration process going live we will be kept updated of the amount of applications for registration and how many lofts they have registered. This will then give us a clearer picture of how long it will be until all lofts are registered. Website links and information on how to register will be published on the RPRA website at 10am on 24th May 2022 There will be more detailed information published over the next two weeks. Ian Evans CEO

Following on from this meeting Murray I now very much doubt it. The registration process could take until early July by which time the old bird season will be pretty much finished. I will still continue with just sending to Guernsey this year if no other option to go anywhere else South. I won’t turn them North this season now. Depending on what is required as far as registration is concerned and what the CSCFC, BBC, NFC and BICC are going to do I may well turn North next year. What I don’t want to be doing is chopping and changing each year.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Andy wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:40 pm
Murray wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:13 pm Do you think there's much chance of any long races from the Continent, Andy?
This is the result of today’s meeting.

At today's meeting (10/05/2022) with DEFRA and representatives from the devolved Governments we were informed that; 1. That the registration process for England, Scotland and Wales will go live at 10am on 24th May 2022 2. Due to the possible high level of demand on registration in England there could be a period of up to 6 week before all lofts are registered. 3. The Export Health Certificate along with all guidance notes will be published on 24th May 2022 DEFRA has indicated that following the registration process going live we will be kept updated of the amount of applications for registration and how many lofts they have registered. This will then give us a clearer picture of how long it will be until all lofts are registered. Website links and information on how to register will be published on the RPRA website at 10am on 24th May 2022 There will be more detailed information published over the next two weeks. Ian Evans CEO

Following on from this meeting Murray I now very much doubt it. The registration process could take until early July by which time the old bird season will be pretty much finished. I will still continue with just sending to Guernsey this year if no other option to go anywhere else South. I won’t turn them North this season now. Depending on what is required as far as registration is concerned and what the CSCFC, BBC, NFC and BICC are going to do I may well turn North next year. What I don’t want to be doing is chopping and changing each year.
Hmmm it's not looking good for this season but hopefully there will be no excuses for next season 🤞🤞 I will send some North this year as I have some older birds that really need testing.