Youngsters from Tre...

Notifications
Clear all

Youngsters from Trev

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

As said in another post Myself and Roxanna went to see Trev today. I brought home with me the 6 youngsters Trev has bred for Barcelona loft. 2 of these will be allocated to Murray. They look nice youngsters. 

Thanks Trev.

[attach]6082[/attach]

I have now got a team of 34 youngsters. 

[attach]6085[/attach]
[attach]6084[/attach]
[attach]6086[/attach]
[attach]6087[/attach]

I have 2 left to come from Rainbow and the odd ones still to take from the old birds but that is about it now for this year. 

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Goad the youngsters have settled in ok Andy, I hope they do well for the team 👍 we can let Murray pick which two he fancies for himself, otherwise I will happily select 2 for him.

The rest of the team look well and are coming on nicely too Andy, hope it's a successful season for you. 

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Nice again Andy, well done Trev I like the grizzle at the front of box and the tic eyed blue, they will be 2 to watch

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered

great looking well bred ybs you must be pleased well done Trev

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Thanks all. Yes I am very pleased with them, they are mostly out of Des Coulter and Mick Parrish lines with a John Puddephatt Southwells cock and a little of Andy's original Faroes blood thrown in the mix. Three of of the parents have already flown Bordeaux 410miles so they should have the pedigree. 

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @buster121

Nice again Andy, well done Trev I like the grizzle at the front of box and the tic eyed blue, they will be 2 to watch

Yes, buster, those are two that took my eye. 

Andy, if it's ok, I would like to have those two babies race for me in the Barcelona team. 

Many, many, thanks to Trevor for putting those babies in for me. 

You blokes are great! {pear}:happy:  

Regards

Murray.

buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @murray
Posted by: @buster121

Yes, buster, those are two that took my eye. 

Andy, if it's ok, I would like to have those two babies race for me in the Barcelona team. 

Many, many, thanks to Trevor for putting those babies in for me. 

You blokes are great! {pear}:happy:  

No problem Murray. I will get their ring numbers for you and show you the other 2 that I’ve selected for you. 

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Last night when I shut the loft up I was a youngster missing but didn’t know who it was. When I got up this morning it was the little blue of Trev’s that you picked out Murray. It was on top of the loft. I let my others out and it went up onto the house. It’s been out all day but has just dropped in. Admittedly into the old bird loft. But after only being here for 24 hours, only had one feed in the loft, and hasn’t had a chance to look out much, it has done fantastic. Already having a night out and back in today. 

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered

good news Andy that it's back let's hope it comes good for you

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered

Good news Andy, a good looking team for the coming season.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Noble Member Registered

Well, that one is safe now! It  knows where home is. {pear}:happy:  

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote