Successful trainer

Notifications
Clear all

Successful trainer  

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 12:56 pm  

I went to pick up one of Trev’s youngsters that went into a Tony Cotterill at Wimborne. I took all the Barcelona youngsters with me as I thought it would be a good toss for them. It was a bit further than they have been at 27 miles and in a bit different direction although still South. 
I let them go from Tony’s place at 7.10am. I did have a cup of tea and a quick chat but when I got home at 8.30 they were all already home. It looked like they had been here for a while. 
Probably the last one their get now before racing. 

Paul
 Paul
(@paul1)
Reputable Member Registered
07/08/2020 5:36 pm  

well done andy, how many were there? i was going to take mine on their first trainer today but decided against it, let them loft fly and at the minute one is missing! wish i had took them training now Unamused   Down to 4 birds if this one does not re appear

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 5:42 pm  

@paul1

32 Paul. 29 youngsters & 3 old birds. 1 youngster was left at home as she was going to lay. The 3 old birds are an old hen that wasn’t right earlier in the year, a yearling that was hawked so hasn’t been raced and a yearling cock who only had the first race because he was paired to one of my Pau entries and I wanted her sitting right. These may go as any age in the young bird races. 

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
07/08/2020 8:12 pm  

Don't you just love those easy trainers 😎 

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
08/08/2020 7:23 am  

Well done Andy and thanks for picking up my bird for me, look forward to seeing you Sunday 🤠👍

ReplyQuote