Barcelona team repo...

Notifications
Clear all

Barcelona team report

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

So although this season looks like it could be rather different and not quite what our aims are with what looks like a North Road program I’m still looking forward to the challenge. I was unlikely to send to Barcelona this year anyway. My aim had been for us to have a good team go to the Pau National with the BBC, BICC and CSCFC at 544 miles. Instead most will be aimed at Thurso 522 miles. If things go well I might send a couple to Lerwick 630 miles. 

The aims of this challenge have been to fold. One is to test youngsters from members of our forum against many of the countries best fliers as well as against other members birds on the forum. I am privileged to be able to do this. Of course also giving a real interest for the forum. But on top of this I am also looking to produce a team of distance pigeons around our members pigeons. So on top of members direct pigeons we have also got pigeons now coming on bred down from these, giving members added interest. 

I was going to put some photos up but there still not working 😡😡

rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered

do hope you get racing and all the members

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Good luck with it all mate, sure you will do yourself and the members proud as always {pear}:happy: {pear}:happy:  

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am still going to try to post photos of our team for this year but this is just an example of what I was saying earlier about having pigeons coming down from a combination of our members pigeons.

[attach]6029[/attach]
[attach]6030[/attach]
[attach]6031[/attach]

These 2 youngsters are being single reared but both out of the pair in the photo. 

The sire is GB20B08446 Red Grizzle. He was 3rd bird Coutances YB.  I bred him for Murray out of IHU18S091513 Red Chequer cock from Magic. He was 78th section 795th Open Le Mans X GB17V54346 Grizzle hen from George. She was 30th section 461st Open Le Mans.

The dam is GB20B08447 Blue Chequer. She is a latebred. She is out of GB19B05849 Blue Chequer cock from John & Ben. He was 87th section 731st Open Poitiers X GB19B05852 Blue Chequer hen from Pete. She was 91st section 102nd Open Falaise and 88th section 738th Open Poitiers. 

So the Grand Parents are from 4/5 of our members. The youngsters are also of interest to Murray.

One of these youngsters I will nominate for Murray this year. Which one would you like Murray? 

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered

cracking ybs Andy are they both grizzles

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @rainbow

cracking ybs Andy are they both grizzles

Thanks George. Yes a Red Grizzle and Blue Grizzle. 

rainbow liked
ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Very nice mate

ReplyQuote
grizzlecock
(@grizzlecock)
Reputable Member Registered

Posted by: @andy123

So although this season looks like it could be rather different and not quite what our aims are with what looks like a North Road program I’m still looking forward to the challenge. I was unlikely to send to Barcelona this year anyway. My aim had been for us to have a good team go to the Pau National with the BBC, BICC and CSCFC at 544 miles. Instead most will be aimed at Thurso 522 miles. If things go well I might send a couple to Lerwick 630 miles. 

The aims of this challenge have been to fold. One is to test youngsters from members of our forum against many of the countries best fliers as well as against other members birds on the forum. I am privileged to be able to do this. Of course also giving a real interest for the forum. But on top of this I am also looking to produce a team of distance pigeons around our members pigeons. So on top of members direct pigeons we have also got pigeons now coming on bred down from these, giving members added interest. 

I was going to put some photos up but there still not working 😡😡

If you do end up racing north ,and enjoy it...even if the nat clubs turn back south you could join south west of england lerwick club.....cracking club....and i think you can still duplcate into the nrcc for tilt at the kings cup...2 way pigeons.....what a way to fly....

ReplyQuote