Barcelona loft late...

Notifications
Clear all

Barcelona loft latest

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well after the disastrous couple of trainers I’m still looking forward to having a bit of racing this year. Looks now that we are after all going to be racing South. Even more annoying that I lost so many pigeons training from the North unnecessarily. 

I did get a yearling hen back from last weeks trainer a couple of days ago. I have 6 of our own old birds to race plus 2 strays that I have had transferred. 

I was going to send to Ilkeston with the BBC next week but this has now been changed to Wadebridge 112 miles for me. The BICC are also at Wadebridge next week. I will probably send some to one of them just as a trainer prior to the channel racing. 

I’m already thinking about possible changes I’m going to make for next season which may well include me going onto widowhood. It will mean a few changes to the sections in the lofts. 

The youngsters are all coming on well and now flying well. I did lose one off the loft a couple of days ago. I haven’t been through them yet but think it’s one I bred. 

George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

good to know you will have a few in your next race Andy we all support you whatever you do so all the very best and hope Morgan and I will see you soon

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

As George says everyone behind you mate

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @rainbow

good to know you will have a few in your next race Andy we all support you whatever you do so all the very best and hope Morgan and I will see you soon

Look forward to seeing you George. Be great to meet Morgan. 

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @buster121

As George says everyone behind you mate

That's the truth.

I am a bit less likely to visit you this year, but I am very pleased to be part of the Barcelona project, and fully support you as the trainer.

All the best, Andy.  {pear}:smile:  

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Your two trainers really did knock the stuffing out of you and your team Andy and it is really sad and strange that no more have worked back, I thought a few might have, they must have hit or been hit by something. Good to see you still positive and planning ahead, I hope you get some decent and successful races in bruv.

All the best

ReplyQuote
grizzlecock
(@grizzlecock)
Reputable Member Registered

Posted by: @trench

Your two trainers really did knock the stuffing out of you and your team Andy and it is really sad and strange that no more have worked back, I thought a few might have, they must have hit or been hit by something. Good to see you still positive and planning ahead, I hope you get some decent and successful races in bruv.

All the best

Andy will take all that on the chin and carry on regardless trevor.....funny thing when some do make it back the long time missing in action makes them topclass distance stuff...those sheppard southwells are like that....useless and very short tosses and even go missing but once back its the making of them and once over 500miles you will get them...for sure....

ReplyQuote