community

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ipigeon

Messi
(@messi)
Topic starter  

I use the ipigeon ets and find it great do s anyone else use this system and how do you find it!

Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Hi Messi.

Welcome to the forum. 

We are a friendly and helpful bunch.

Re ets, no I don't use it, I still use a 60 year old wind up Junior 12 slot pigeon clock.

It is not as modern, but it only has one job. To record the arrival of pigeons. It does it very well. 

I hope you enjoy the forum, and feel free to contribute. 

I

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I would certainly consider the ipigeon when updating my Bricon system. Would be interesting to hear how yours go. I have been using my Bricon for 4 seasons now. The only real thing I have against it is that when taking the clock to be read off there is no system for continuing to timer other arrivals like there is with the unicon. This could be a problem if racing in different races on the same day. The good thing is that all the national marking stations around here are set up for the Bricon. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Messi
(@messi)
Topic starter  

@murray thanks mate ye I've just used ipigeon last season and once I got used to it I like it I had benzing g2 before but it was going to cost that much to update clock and club system I bought the ipigeon 

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

To be honest i never got the chance to use it, but good reports about it. Its funny over the years of racing and different ways of clocking in, i spoke to a guy in South Africa and they used Whats App. 

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Hi Messi and welcome to the forum, I personally don't know anyone with the Ipigeon but I know it is supposed one of the most up to date systems so probably a good one to have. Up until last year I was still using rubbers but having had to join a new club was forced down the ETS route, all our club members are on Unicon and I have to admit I love it. Although I still like to make sure I am there when the birds arrive home it does makes things so much easier and the birds do seem to trap better as they aren't expecting to be caught every time they return home which did often become a problem with the rubbers. I do also have two T3 clocks as I believe some of the longer open races still use rubbers as well as the ETS.

Good luck with system and good luck with the 2022 season, I hope it's a good one for you. 

Messi liked
ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

We looked at it ,but it doesn’t work out the Velositys ,the price is great ,still prefer the Benzing M1 ,easier to start & works all the birds Velosity out ,which gives you a better record ,but if your happy with it ,best of luck ,

ReplyQuote
Messi
(@messi)
Topic starter  

Thanks for reply lads the t3 is a good clock I used it before ets I hope we are racing this year with the covid,bird flu etc going on I think  we will ! Good luck to all for the 2022 season !

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @messi

Thanks for reply lads the t3 is a good clock I used it before ets I hope we are racing this year with the covid,bird flu etc going on I think  we will ! Good luck to all for the 2022 season !

Where do you live Messi and who do you race with? Hope you have a good season. 

ReplyQuote
Messi
(@messi)
Topic starter  

@andy123

I live in United Kingdom and race with my son mate !

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

@messi hi. I meant what area and what club/clubs do you fly with? Good to see your son is involved as well. 

I race down in the South West, but just race in nationals with the BICC, BBC, NFC & CSCFC. 

ReplyQuote
Messi
(@messi)
Topic starter  

Hi  I live in the North West and race in the local club we don't have nationals etc we just fly in the fed races and combine races 

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @messi

Hi  I live in the North West and race in the local club we don't have nationals etc we just fly in the fed races and combine races 

Thanks for the info Messi. Good luck to you and your son for the coming season. 

ReplyQuote
Messi
(@messi)
Topic starter  

@andy123 thanks Andy same to you mate 

ReplyQuote