Notifications
Clear all

a other idea haha  

Page 2 / 2

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
17/01/2017 8:58 pm  

It's the likes of the new starters into the sport that we have on here. We need to do all we can to help and advise them where we can so that their first experiences in the sport are a good one and they stay in the sport and enjoy it, rather than get disheartened and give up due to bad experiences.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
17/01/2017 9:03 pm  

It's the likes of the new starters into the sport that we have on here. We need to do all we can to help and advise them where we can so that their first experiences in the sport are a good one and they stay in the sport and enjoy it, rather than get disheartened and give up due to bad experiences.

True Andy, i think the members day out will be a great help for our members. It will be great to put a face to everyone. really looking forward to it.

ReplyQuote
chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin
17/01/2017 9:05 pm  

True Andy, i think the members day out will be a great help for our members. It will be great to put a face to everyone. really looking forward to it.

yeah you should all help me out HAHA but tbh yeah i was dishearted when i started up lost loads of birds but im still here and plugging away ill get birds that win on my system Smile

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
17/01/2017 9:14 pm  

We'll help you as well Chris LoL LoL

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)
17/01/2017 9:17 pm  

Totally agree ! Ime new to the sport well the racing bit anyway and this site has been a very very big help and it will be for the foresee able future 😀

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
17/01/2017 10:35 pm  

Totally agree ! Ime new to the sport well the racing bit anyway and this site has been a very very big help and it will be for the foresee able future 😀

Most of us wouldn't have got started without the older generation of fanciers who were our advisers and mentors when we needed birds and support all those years ago so it's good to be able to give some of that back. The sport has still got many generous and supportive fanciers, so our sport still has a chance. Never let the fun the side go, winning is great but there is so much more to it than that. Enjoy it !!!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2