RPRA online show details  

buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
30/04/2020 10:46 pm  

Royal Pigeon Racing Association’s
May 2020 Online Show
Sponsored by PJLofts.co.uk

We are proud to announce that we will be holding our first ever online show here at the Royal Pigeon Racing Association over the weekend of Friday 1st/ Saturday 2nd /Sunday 3rd & Monday 4th May 2020.

We are hosting 4 classes these are:

-Old Racing Cock (2018 and older)
-Old Racing Hen (2018 and Older)
-Yearling Racing Cock (2019)
-Yearling Racing Hen (2019)

We are also really lucky to have 3 of the top names from the 2019 season judging the show. Judging the Old bird classes will be the 2019 UK & Republic of Ireland Golden Duif winner John Crehan. Judging the Yearling classes will be top pigeon flyer and auctioneer Stuart Wilcox and best in show being judged by Team Manager the GB Olympiad team John Wheatcroft.

So How will it work?

We are asking you to take the best photo of your best pigeons in each class. Each person can submit a max of 2 pigeons per class.

Once you have taken your photos add them to an email (1 email per class please) with the photo and ring numbers of the pigeons entered.

Please do not send more than one class per email, as we will be filing them individually into categories from your emails alone. So for example if you enter all 4 categories send 4 separate emails one for each category. All multiple class emails will be disqualified.

All entries to be sent to speedy@rpra.org Please with your RPRA Loft Number (no names please) as well the class you have entered in the subject box.

Each category will have 4 prize cards awarded and the top 2 pigeons from each category will go forward to be judged for best in show. Prizes for best in show are as follows:

1st - £50 PJ Lofts Voucher.
2nd £25 PJ lofts Voucher.
3rd. £10 PJ Lofts Voucher

Entries will close at 2pm on Sunday 3rd May any entry after this time and date will be disqualified, and final positions and prizes will be announced on Monday 4th May.

Good Luck all and we look-forward to seeing your entry’s
Richard Chambers
Development Officer
Royal Pigeon Racing Association
The Reddings
Cheltenham
Glos GL51 6RN
Tel: 01452 713529
richardchambers@rpra.org

rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
30/04/2020 11:01 pm  

is this same show as on pigeonchat and can I enter birds on this site and diffident birds on pigeonchat

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
30/04/2020 11:14 pm  

is this same show as on pigeonchat and can I enter birds on this site and diffident birds on pigeonchat

It’s not a show organised by either forum George. It’s being done by the RPRA and all entries need to be sent to their email address. One different email per class.
I presume the email address to send them too is richardchambers@rpra.org

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
30/04/2020 11:20 pm  

ok thanks

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
30/04/2020 11:32 pm  

It’s not a show organised by either forum George. It’s being done by the RPRA and all entries need to be sent to their email address. One different email per class.
I presume the email address to send them too is richardchambers@rpra.org

Entries to be sent here

All entries to be sent to speedy@rpra.org

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
30/04/2020 11:35 pm  

Rainbow as Andy says, I posted it on here as some folks do not use chat and would not be aware of the show as RPRA only seem to use pigeonchat and ignore other sites

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
30/04/2020 11:56 pm  

ok Steve

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
02/05/2020 9:15 pm  

Rainbow as Andy says, I posted it on here as some folks do not use chat and would not be aware of the show as RPRA only seem to use pigeonchat and ignore other sites

Thanks Buster 👍 although I won't be joining in myself as don't have any good enough pictures it's good of you to let us know, I don't use pigeon chat so had no idea this competition was happening so thanks again for thinking of others.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
02/05/2020 10:23 pm  

Thanks Buster 👍 although I won't be joining in myself as don't have any good enough pictures it's good of you to let us know, I don't use pigeon chat so had no idea this competition was happening so thanks again for thinking of others.

I have contacted RPRA and said not everyone uses chat and they should put items on all sites not just there

ReplyQuote