Notifications
Clear all

Moving old loft  

Page 4 / 4

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
27/04/2020 2:49 pm  

I see you have painted it 'Pigeon Loft Brown'.

Is that a colour you can buy off the shelf in Britain? LoL

It isn't a colour I am familiar with down here in the colonies. Grin

😂😂😂
It’s Cuprinol Ducksback Autumn Gold. Brian who I got the main loft from last year gave me 2 tins of it that he had got to redo the loft. I have given his loft and this one a going over. Still got one tin left. It didn’t need to much as we were putting over Ducksback paint anyway so didn’t soak in much.
Now both lofts look the same. Very pleased with them. Roxanna done a great job 😊😊
-- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Starter46
(@starter46)
Famed Member
27/04/2020 3:07 pm  

Looks good Andy , nice and neat 👍

ReplyQuote
Muzza
(@muzza)
Noble Member Registered
27/04/2020 3:58 pm  

A very neat and tidy set up, Andy.

It has been a project, but you should be proud of it. And yourself.

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Noble Member Registered
27/04/2020 4:00 pm  

Looks smart Andy. Bet your well pleased it's all done now LoL

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
27/04/2020 4:36 pm  

Thanks all. Yes it’s been a long job since bringing back the loft from Brian back in November. Finally almost all done and very pleased with they way it all looks. Had a few changes of mind as I’ve gone along. Birds have all settled to it well.
Need to change my avatar now as that’s my old loft before moving it lol.

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Noble Member Registered
27/04/2020 7:23 pm  

Put up the picture of you, (as an avatar) that Trev found a few weeks back LoL LoL LoL

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
27/04/2020 10:35 pm  

Put up the picture of you, (as an avatar) that Trev found a few weeks back LoL LoL LoL

LoL LoL LoL

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
27/04/2020 11:21 pm  

I see you have painted it 'Pigeon Loft Brown'.

Is that a colour you can buy off the shelf in Britain? LoL

It isn't a colour I am familiar with down here in the colonies. Grin

😂😂😂
It’s Cuprinol Ducksback Autumn Gold. Brian who I got the main loft from last year gave me 2 tins of it that he had got to redo the loft. I have given his loft and this one a going over. Still got one tin left. It didn’t need to much as we were putting over Ducksback paint anyway so didn’t soak in much.
Now both lofts look the same. Very pleased with them. Roxanna done a great job 😊😊
8C3D228E-A5A8-45F4-A57C-4E8FFD4AC8A4.jpeg

Looks spot on Andy, great job bruv 👏👏

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
27/04/2020 11:25 pm  

😂😂 I’ll have to get Trev to send me that photo so I can download it 😂. At least I was a bit younger then.
Could use this one 🤣🤣
-- attachment is not available --
It’s me, Trev and our other 3 brothers when we were swimming for Worthing, just a few years ago 😂😂😂
In the top photo Trev is far left with me next to him.
In the second photo we are in age order. Myself far left as the oldest, then Francis, Trev and the twins Robert and Kevin.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
27/04/2020 11:57 pm  

😂😂 I’ll have to get Trev to send me that photo so I can download it 😂. At least I was a bit younger then.
Could use this one 🤣🤣
3EE775D4-8623-491A-9479-13C6FF40F792.jpeg
It’s me, Trev and our other 3 brothers when we were swimming for Worthing, just a few years ago 😂😂😂
In the top photo Trev is far left with me next to him.
In the second photo we are in age order. Myself far left as the oldest, then Francis, Trev and the twins Robert and Kevin.

Omg Andy where did you find that picture 😂🤣😂
Brilliant and we haven't changed a bit 🤔🤔🤣😂
If I remember rightly those pictures were taken by and for the Wothing Gazette, great memories and such a privilege to have 4 such amazing brothers 👍

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Noble Member Registered
28/04/2020 9:55 am  

Great pudding bowl haircuts LoL LoL LoL

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
28/04/2020 8:02 pm  

Great pudding bowl haircuts LoL LoL LoL

🤣😂🤣

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4