Notifications
Clear all

Where has he been?

CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while. Truth be told I've lost my driving license, gone insolvent, but am finally getting medical support. 

Anyway, to the amazing news I just found out about, I'm glad you sent the award to the right person Buster! I honestly thought Devo had bred the winner of the Barcelona race in Sussex! I was chuffed for Devo.

To be honest I owe him a lot, and I've been having a shit year... So who knows... Maybe more on the 5th December 😉

I just miss having somewhere to vent generally I guess. But you've got to be in it to win it they say. And let's face it. That's the main adrenaline rush.

We will see, I'm notoriously unreliable, but confident with it.

Hope all are well?

Chris 

Not so retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Hi Chris its great to hear from you, your presence and enthusiasm on the site is missed mate. Sorry to hear it's been a rough year for you, it's not really surprising with all that's been going on with Covid19 this year. Pleased to hear you are getting the support you need, hope you are back on track again soon. I'm sure others will agree with me when I say feel free to vent whenever you need to and whatever you need to vent about, we may not always be able to help but we can certainly listen 🤠👍

All the best and keep smiling 😁😁

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered

Good to here from you Chris, sorry to here you are having a rough time this year.It’s been a very difficult time for all, but like Trevor said.You are more than welcome to post on here.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Good to see you back on Chris. Sorry to hear you’ve been having a bad time. It has been a tough year for all. Hope to see you back on more. Glad you are getting some help now. I’m sure you’ll pick yourself up again, you always seem to. As Trev says we are always here to listen and where we can help. 

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Chris. 

Sorry to hear that the business has not worked out, but many others are in the same situation.

It has been a tough year for many.

Pleased to hear you have some support, and you can vent about whatever you like.

I do. Smile  

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Posted by: @muzza

Hi Chris. 

Sorry to hear that the business has not worked out, but many others are in the same situation.

It has been a tough year for many.

Pleased to hear you have some support, and you can vent about whatever you like.

I do. Smile  

Laugh Grinning Laugh  

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Hi Chris nice to see you around again sorry to hear about your woes but sure you will bounce back

ReplyQuote