community

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

hello

Jonathan hughes
(@jonathan-hughes)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone my name is jonathan hughes and i live in cinderford the forest of dean . I don't have any pigeons or a loft  yet but keep canaries and years ago kept poultry and showed them . recently have been getting the urge to get some to the point where all my spare time is spent browsing the net for pigeon related stuff. i don't have much room for a loft so would only be small joined to find out more 

cheers jon 

Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the forum.

The blokes on here are all very friendly and willing to help. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

I am a small loft flyer myself, and get a lot of enjoyment from my pigeons. Small can be good.

Join in and enjoy it! 

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Welcome ,

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Welcome to the site Jonathan, as already been said great bunch on here and ask away any questions you have, but remember every question has several different answers as what works for one may not work for another

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Welcome to the site Jon. You will get a lot of good advice from the members on hear. A very friendly site. All questions are good questions regardless of how silly they may seem. We all started and had to learn somewhere. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @buster121

Welcome to the site Jonathan, as already been said great bunch on here and ask away any questions you have, but remember every question has several different answers as what works for one may not work for another

That is very true.

Depending on your situation, you may have a whole different set of things to consider. 

What hemisphere you are in might be one of them....

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Petedav
(@petedav)

Welcome to the site. 

ReplyQuote