Notifications
Clear all

Data lost on re-install

Saul
 Saul
(@saul)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

I upgraded to Windows 10, it keeps your files but you have to re-install all your programs when moving from 8.1 so most of the desktop shortcuts were broken. I re-installed UKPRLO and sadly my records are gone, unless you squirrel a db copy somewhere?

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @saul

I upgraded to Windows 10, it keeps your files but you have to re-install all your programs when moving from 8.1 so most of the desktop shortcuts were broken. I re-installed UKPRLO and sadly my records are gone, unless you squirrel a db copy somewhere?

I think the whole loft organiser had to be reloaded a couple of times during all the updates we had done. All information was lost for members. It is almost ready now so you should be able to re-register but don’t put to much on there at present during the testing as can’t guarantee it won’t disappear again. I lost all I put on there to Saul lol. Chris will hopefully confirm this. 

ReplyQuote
chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin

Posted by: @saul

hey saul the ukpr-planner is a webbased program so its nothing you have done. i have had to wipe the database a few times because of database updates and website updates as we in the testing stage theres a lot of fixes and problems that need to be corrected. pluss ofcourse there are loads of features that are missing or me and andy think need adding in, im trying to get this to work on all devices, desktop,tablet and mobile and hopfully have it in a app people can download off the website its self so its on peoples tablets and mobile to make it easier for people to use.

as andy has said i wouldnt put a lot of information in atm as we are still testing but would be great if you added a few birds and races ect and see how it all functions and then let me know what things you think might need improving maybe changings or what you think needs adding in.

Pedigree page:

this isnt on there yet but im looking to have this added in so people can upload there own backgrounds for the pedigree if they wish 😀

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Looking forward to trying out the finished article Chris, well done mate 👍

ReplyQuote