community

Forum

Thought i would pos...

Notifications
Clear all

Thought i would post this forsome members.  

devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 6:54 pm  

A bit of reading for members, The heath of our birds is Paramount 365 days a year.Through the digestive system, a large number of bacteria such as E can. Coli, Salmonella, streptococci etc. contaminate our pigeons. The crop is the first natural immune system the pigeon owns. The crop must naturally have a sour PH value due to the presence of lactobacillen. These lactic bacteria ensure the acidification of the crop. Due to scientific research at the faculty of veterinary medicine in Liège, however, they have been able to find that in a large number of pigeons / birds the PH value of the crop is not good. Due to all kinds of additives and medication, the PH value of the crop has often risen to 5 a 6, while we must strive for a PH value from 4 to 4,5. How can we improve our PH (acidity). Many lovers give hydrochloric acid or apple vinegar in the water. Apple vinegar, however, is good for human physiology because it plays a role in cholesterol household. The question that people ask is whether pigeons / birds also have problems with cholesterol. The answer is no! Both hydrochloric acid and apple vinegar are composed of one kind of acid. So it is especially important to acids the water with a product WITH combined acids. In addition, it is important to provide supplements to the feed on a regular basis that contain both lactic acid and butteracid bacteria. Also regularly Oregano 10 % in drinking water ensures lower sensitivity of pathogenic micro-organisms.

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
17/02/2020 7:21 pm  

Interesting read Devo, thanks for sharing mate 👍🤠
I can't help but think that we mess about too much with additives instead of just letting nature look after things 🤔 as long as we provide a safe environment, good food and clean water the birds will do the rest.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 8:41 pm  

Interesting mate.
Like Trev I think a lot of the problems our pigeons get is brought on by our management. These birds have developed over many, many generations over hundreds of years. They have produced a system to combat any diseases or infections they come across. Our management often upsets their own natural system that they have developed.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 9:21 pm  

So what is Butyric Acid? https://www.healthline.com/health/butyric-acid

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
17/02/2020 9:42 pm  

A very interesting and informative read Devo, certainly food for thought (no pun intended 🤠👍).
It still shows that a good diet should give all that is needed without adding loads of extras.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 9:49 pm  

A very interesting and informative read Devo, certainly food for thought (no pun intended 🤠👍).
It still shows that a good diet should give all that is needed without adding loads of extras.

To be honest Trench I have found this with 7 Immune, Every living thing or person need to have the Balance right in the Immune system. I am down to 85 Kg. feeling really well and without medication. The energy I have by using 7 Immune tea and ice cubes have given me a new lease of life.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
17/02/2020 9:59 pm  

To be honest Trench I have found this with 7 Immune, Every living thing or person need to have the Balance right in the Immune system. I am down to 85 Kg. feeling really well and without medication. The energy I have by using 7 Immune tea and ice cubes have given me a new lease of life.

That's brilliant news George mate 👍🤠 pleased to hear you feeling so much better my friend and I do agree that in certain instances it doesn't hurt to give our systems a little boost and the same definitely goes for our birds too.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 10:02 pm  

Great to hear you are feeling a lot better mate.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 11:13 pm  

That really is great news mate

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
17/02/2020 11:32 pm  

That really is great news mate

Thanks mate, feeling good.

ReplyQuote