Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Walkers European Express Services  

chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin
02/02/2017 9:47 pm  

Please only leave good feedback here for Walkers European Express Services.

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

bigboy21
(@bigboy21)
Active Member Registered
30/04/2017 9:49 am  

Unfortunately Walkers do NOT deliver or collect from Europe - only Holland or Belgium.

I am now living in Central Brittany, France and I have spoken to the boss of Walkers on the phone and he told me quite categorically he does not come to this part of France.

This was over six months ago, so maybe things have changed in that time.

If anyone knows of a pigeon courier that will collect or deliver to my area of France PLEASE let me know.

BB

ReplyQuote
bigboy21
(@bigboy21)
Active Member Registered
30/04/2017 1:05 pm  

Chris - re your comment to my posting.

Why only leave good feedback - don't your members want to know the truth.

My comment wan't said out of any maliciousness - it is a fact that Walkers will not deliver or collect to all of Europe.

I have used Walkers MANY time when I lived in the UK, they have fantastic vehicles and offer a great service - but NOT throughout Europe as they advertise.

My posting was not negative - just factual!

BB

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
01/05/2017 12:38 am  

Chris - re your comment to my posting.

Why only leave good feedback - don't your members want to know the truth.

My comment wan't said out of any maliciousness - it is a fact that Walkers will not deliver or collect to all of Europe.

I have used Walkers MANY time when I lived in the UK, they have fantastic vehicles and offer a great service - but NOT throughout Europe as they advertise.

My posting was not negative - just factual!

BB

Hi fella hope all is good with you over there in France and hope you find a courier that comes your way.
It's not that we don't want negative feedback but there is a section for good feedback and a section for bad feedback.

Atvb

ReplyQuote
stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
01/05/2017 1:27 am  

Brillint service had two brought over from Holland a few weeks ago on time and in perfect nick would highly recommend. We only use them inland and Europe collection and delivery's and always tell customers to use them. I'd give them a10/10 rating.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
30/05/2018 8:00 am  

Had a pigeon picked up by Walkers this morning. It was one that I picked up for Trev from a none fancier down this way.
They said they would pick up a 6.00am and turned up at 5.52am. Excellent service as always, can’t beat them.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
30/05/2018 10:18 am  

Can we just remember feedback is feedback, Good or bad. If i was running the company i would like to hear both sides of the story. Then i know if i am going in the right direction to take the company forward. I would also like my customers to be honest and open on their service from the company. But hey thats just me.

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered
30/05/2018 6:49 pm  

Walkers been here again today,collecting another kit.

They have done all our orders the past 2 years.I recommend them to anyone asking for a courier service.

First class service and curtious drivers also.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
30/05/2018 11:15 pm  

Had a pigeon picked up by Walkers this morning. It was one that I picked up for Trev from a none fancier down this way.
They said they would pick up a 6.00am and turned up at 5.52am. Excellent service as always, can’t beat them.

Thanks again Andy.
Walkers have been in touch and will be delivering the bird between 11 and half past tomorrow morning as they ran out of time to get him here today.

ReplyQuote