Now THIS is Funny.

Notifications
Clear all

Now THIS is Funny.  

Magic
(@magic)
Noble Member Registered
01/05/2020 10:28 am  

When I was about 9 years old, I accompanied my father to the funeral of a friend of his, someone who I didn't even know.
When we got there, I stayed in a corner waiting for the time to pass.
Then a man approached me and said, 'Enjoy life kid, be happy because time flies. Look at me, I didn't enjoy it.'
Then he passed his hand over my head and left.
My father, before leaving, forced me to say goodbye to the dead person.
When I looked in the coffin, I was horrified to see that the man in the coffin was the same man who had spoken to me!
I was so traumatized I couldn't sleep properly.
I had terrible nightmares. I was terrified of being alone.
I couldn't sleep without a night light for many years.
I saw many psychologists, endured much turmoil throughout my adolescent years.
It got better as I aged, but I would still occasionally wake up screaming in fear.
Years later, I discovered something incredible that changed my life completely.
I found out that the poor aul dead guy had a twin.

Children with autism are colourful - they are very beautiful and like the rainbow they stand out.

stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
01/05/2020 12:23 pm  

Wow what a story you had me thinking all the way to the end

ReplyQuote
PVDMR
(@pvdmr)
Member Moderator
01/05/2020 1:04 pm  

Reminds me....when I was 9 or younger my grandad Joe died of liver cancer,.
My mum decided that I was to young to go to the funeral anyways...a week or so later,I dreamt that my mum and older sister we’re going out the front door,to an awaiting black car to take them to his funeral,
As they were shutting the front door,I was on the stairs in my pyjamas waving them goodbye,I then heard a noise up the stairs I looked around,and it was my grandad
I immediately woke up,thinking back now scared the💩💩out of me.
Never forgot that

You can buy The Mans Winning pigeons BUT not the Man that flys them!!

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
01/05/2020 1:23 pm  

My mum decided that I was to young to go to the funeral anyways...a week or so later,I dreamt that my mum and older sister we’re going out the front door,to an awaiting black car to take them to his funeral,
As they were shutting the front door,I was on the stairs in my pyjamas waving them goodbye,I then heard a noise up the stairs I looked around,and it was my grandad
Never forgot that

Another good one

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
02/05/2020 9:38 pm  

Never forgot that

It is funny how our minds work, I do believe our lost loved ones do find ways of letting us know they aren't far away.
I have had a couple of strange incidents over the years, the one I that I remember most vividly happened on the Isle of wight about 5 years after we lost our Dad.
Due to personal circumstances I had decided leave the farm in an attempt to save a failing marriage. I had only been on the Island a couple of years when Dad sadly passed away but he and Mum had visited us on several occasions and Dad always loved it on the farm. It was around 10pm and my last night working on the farm, I was just walking in from the fields having just checked the cows that were due to calve when in the lights from the cow sheds I noticed a figure standing at the end of the yard. At first I thought it was the other herdsman but as I got closer I recognised the figure as our Dad, it did stop me in my tracks for a few seconds and by the time I reached the yard he was gone. To this day I still truly believe it was Dad just coming to let me know he was with me and to say goodbye.

ReplyQuote
chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin
02/05/2020 10:11 pm  

well story time ? didnt happen to me but to my mum about a week after my grandads funeral ( i didnt go dont do the whole funeral thing) but we was stay at my grandads house keeping nan company and mum seen my grandad and actual had a convo with his ghost and he told her one secrect only him and my nan new to make sure my nan would beleave he visited, now that is freaky in my eyes lol

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote