it's da peese prize

Notifications
Clear all

it's da peese prize

Murray
(@murray)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

There hasn't been very much to laugh about lately, but, really, this makes up for it.

George Soros's 'Black Lives Matter' activists have been nominated for, I swear I am not making this up, a Nobel peace prize!

There is a picture of BLM people with banners, standing in front of the burning remains of someone's car.

Yep, it doesn't get much more peaceful than that.

And the demented left are applauding it.

We are in big trouble, people. It seems that someone torching my car, because it is better than their one, is a perfectly normal response.

I have a bit of a problem with that. 

Regards

Murray.

buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @muzza

There hasn't been very much to laugh about lately, but, really, this makes up for it.

George Soros's 'Black Lives Matter' activists have been nominated for, I swear I am not making this up, a Nobel peace prize!

There is a picture of BLM people with banners, standing in front of the burning remains of someone's car.

Yep, it doesn't get much more peaceful than that.

And the demented left are applauding it.

We are in big trouble, people. It seems that someone torching my car, because it is better than their one, is a perfectly normal response.

I have a bit of a problem with that. 

Think all normal folks would Murray, would be funny if not so serious we need help fast, over here the illegals are burning there places of safe refuge down demanding to be moved, one of the idiots said he fled his own country due to the government there but is worse off in a safe place in the UK, also heard today the ones in Wales have all been given the covid vaccination if true so disguting

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

The black lives matter movement is an absolute joke. They are trying to make out that they are so hard done by. Most of the problems they bring on themselves. Somehow they seem to think that they are more important than anyone else. 

buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Watching match of the day tonight I see that the players are still “taking the knee” . I think it is having the opposite effect to what they want. Just dividing people even more. I don’t know what will happen when fans are allowed back in. 

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @andy123

Watching match of the day tonight I see that the players are still “taking the knee” . I think it is having the opposite effect to what they want. Just dividing people even more. I don’t know what will happen when fans are allowed back in. 

I said same other day, was only supposed to be for 12 games not everyone

ReplyQuote