Young Birds and Yea...

Notifications
Clear all

Young Birds and Yearlings

buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Need to downsize a lot have some young and yearlings to pass on young never been out yearlings not long started to let out

chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin

whys that mate I got 20 pigeons now or I would have had them lmao but I got 3 ybs im letting look out side they never been out so ill give them a few days looking out the loft then ill let them out

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

because I have 40 yearlings unraced as i never let them out and 30 odd with this years

ReplyQuote
bert
 bert
(@bert)
Reputable Member Registered

because I have 40 yearlings unraced as i never let them out and 30 odd with this years
buster you might as well put them in the bin they will never make up it has been proven unraced two year olds not worth a pinch of sh-t

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thats why they are good for stock though mate

ReplyQuote
bert
 bert
(@bert)
Reputable Member Registered

Thats why they are good for stock though mate
NO NO NO Buster look at it this way what have the parents bred fed winners fed placings up in the top ten of the fed if not get rid of them you have done no good racing them it's no good getting hand me downs ivé been down that track before you might get one half decent
if you want to race get half a dozen youg stock birds that have never been bred off and go from there buster give mark caudwell a ring or i can give you his email 6 young birds for 250 pounds that could be nego for grand children to his champions they are breeding winners they win from start to 350 miles the 8 birds that i got off mark leave the uk today and i am more than confident that they will breed winners out here there are a lot of people winning with his birds in the uk type mark caudwell into google and go from there sorry for being so harsh just trying to HELP

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bert leave my Mate Buster alone ; he's a bit slow with advice ?lol

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Your not being harsh mate just speaking your mind and yes its probably all true and I thank you for your opinion and advice

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bert leave my Mate Buster alone ; he's a bit slow with advice ?lol
Killer your back thought you had gone on holiday lol

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

No one would have me ?lol;so i stay home alone & deep think ?lol ; its doing me no good ?lol

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

you can come here mate, your always welcome

ReplyQuote