Notifications
Clear all

Free to good home

Page 1 / 2

devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I have had a chat with Chris, we have bred youngsters from 2 pair of his distance pairs, 2 for the Olr this year and 4 youngsters going to Andy under Dever & Lloyd team. Chris wont be keeping birds at his home, so these 2 pair of well bred distance birds are offered free to a good home.

CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

Agreed. These are really nice birds lads. I will put the peds up for the final young birds we've bred in a bit.

2 of these free stock birds are etienne meirlaen by dekens Wilson (nestpair) cock and hen. These are meirlaen on sire dekens Wilson on dam. Sire is corluka brother luka by sister cor. Luka in his own right was good and sister luka was responsible for pennine heights... cor was the ace champion extreme long distance. The dam was neice new ace. Off a brother of Jordy. Responsible for muckin fagic and the machine.

Not so retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller

ReplyQuote
CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

Then there is a freialdenhofen. Originally paid 200 for him. 4 class grandparents. I need to get pedigree up but we are talking all Barcelona and Bordeaux class birds. The distance from his loft is 600 miles.

ReplyQuote
CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

Finally jos thone. I've got a slight confusion in the pedigree. But talking sars and computer iì. And of course sumo

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Sounds like a very generous offer and a great opportunity for some one, sadly I don't have room for any more at the moment especially not prisoners. Hope you find a good home for them.

ReplyQuote
CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

Sounds like a very generous offer and a great opportunity for some one, sadly I don't have room for any more at the moment especially not prisoners. Hope you find a good home for them.

Thanks trench. I can't keep putting on devo it's not fair.

Ideally I'd like to find them the best home. So they are free. But id like to add you need to pay walkers. So ideally. 1 good home for all. Also happy if you collect from devo. If he's ok with that?

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I hope you find a good home for them Chris.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just waiting on a call back, the birds may be going to a good flyer in Blackburn. Recommended by my mate Jack. So I know they will be looked after.

ReplyQuote
CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

Just waiting on a call back, the birds may be going to a good flyer in Blackburn. Recommended by my mate Jack. So I know they will be looked after.

Cheers devo

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Birds are going to their new home tomorrow. they will be looked after and feedback given.

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered

Birds are going to their new home tomorrow. they will be looked after and feedback given.

Great news lads 😀

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

That’s great news Dev and Chris. Well done both of you.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Great news fellas, please they have gone to a good home. Look forwards to hearing how they get on.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

What a great gesture there Chris, glad they are going to a good home

Sadie's Loft's

ReplyQuote
CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

Couldn't really ask devo to keep them. Wasn't fair. At least I know where the young are, and the parents have a good home. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2