Notifications
Clear all

Kit box style loft  

Saul
 Saul
(@saul)
Trusted Member Registered
02/09/2020 4:17 pm  

Near Guildford, my starter loft in need of some TLC but would go on a trailer easy enough, details here

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
02/09/2020 8:01 pm  

Great little video Saul you have certainly come a long way. 

That is a great little set up for a new starter or someone wanting to keep a few birds, I hope you find a good home for it mate. 

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
02/09/2020 9:04 pm  

Lovely little starter setup. Sounds like it done you well for a while. What loft have you got now Saul? Sounds like you have been bitten by the sport lol. 

ReplyQuote
Saul
 Saul
(@saul)
Trusted Member Registered
03/09/2020 12:42 pm  

@andy123

I'll get to the current setup in a future vid Andy. I'm aware giving my loft a name is a bit pretentious given that Ive not even done a race yet! But the truth is I love doing logos and graphics 🙂 I thought I would do a few vids on starting out and the pain of the first year.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
03/09/2020 2:00 pm  

@saul

Sounds great Saul. It will be interesting to see and hear how it goes. With your vids we can go through all your trials and tribulations with you. 👍

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
03/09/2020 8:25 pm  
Posted by: @saul

@andy123

I'll get to the current setup in a future vid Andy. I'm aware giving my loft a name is a bit pretentious given that Ive not even done a race yet! But the truth is I love doing logos and graphics Smile I thought I would do a few vids on starting out and the pain of the first year.

Nothing wrong with naming your loft mate whether you race or not, I called my first loft honeysucke lofts as that was the name of my first house 👍🤠 look forward to seeing your new set up and watching more of your videos 👍

All the best. 

ReplyQuote