community

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

French Mealey

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

We had a very tired looking Mealey arrive yesterday, it was rubbered over its life ring and had a chip ring on so I assumed it was an old bird lost from an International. It came in just before dark and was extremely hungry, to my surprise on checking its ring number I discovered it was a French youngster. It has got a wing stamp on so I will try contacting its owner and just hope he or she speaks English as I certainly don't speak French πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Out of interest does anyone know if the French federations have any race points over in the UK or has this little bird just been dragged over by birds heading this way !!!

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I expect it came across with birds from this country. I don’t think they would race from over here.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

I would say dragged over mate, if you look on the RPRA site there is details on there for reporting French strays

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

I would pay money to hear that conversation. πŸ˜†

Bonjour Monsieur. J m'appelle Trevor. Oui, Trrevvor... Oui, Angleterre...Merci, ...pardon....pardon...pardon...monsieur, parlez vous anglais?

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Bonjour Monsieur. J m'appelle Trevor. Oui, Trrevvor... Oui, Angleterre...Merci, ...pardon....pardon...pardon...monsieur, parlez vous anglais?

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

I would say dragged over mate, if you look on the RPRA site there is details on there for reporting French strays

Cheers Buster, I'll have a look at that mate.

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Muzza ; you must be multy lingo ;I only can only read French lol . through the use of French Letters at a younger age lol. wee wee .

ReplyQuote
CDBL
 CDBL
(@cdbl)
Noble Member Registered

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

For a while I wondered if this was Trev talking to the pigeon. Then I twigged... doh

Not so retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Muzza ; you must be multy lingo ;I only can only read French lol . through the use of French Letters at a younger age lol. wee wee .

Je parle un peu francais. Tres peu.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

For a while I wondered if this was Trev talking to the pigeon. Then I twigged... doh

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ReplyQuote