Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Oregano tea.

devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well i think other members know my feelings on giving Oregano to my birds, With the weather getting much colder. Today i gave my birds the Garlic and oregano oil on their feed, and mixed some cinnamon on oil and feed and left to dry. The birds loved it, Well i have found a bit of reading for ourselves to benefit from oregano. http://nutrilifetips.com/oregano-tea-that-cures-sinus-infections/

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

A good bit of reading. I’d much rather use these natural products as a preventative measure than just keep treating birds that we don’t even know if they have a problem. I used to use natural pigeon tee on my widowhoods, they loved it.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Very interesting read Dev, cheers for posting.
I can certainly see why you believe in its benefits for our birds, my birds weren't too keen on it at the weekend but I may not have let it dry properly. They did eat it in the end so hopefully next time they may be a bit keener, I will keep you updated with the results.
Cheers mate, all the best.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

A good bit of reading. I’d much rather use these natural products as a preventative measure than just keep treating birds that we don’t even know if they have a problem. I used to use natural pigeon tee on my widowhoods, they loved it.

I have to say I loved the smell of it Andy and the birds certainly did like it.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

I have 2 bags and never opened either, keep saying I will but never get round to it

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

I have 2 bags and never opened either, keep saying I will but never get round to it

It's good stuff mate, worth a try.

ReplyQuote