Clear all

PC Help

lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Need help guys

Can anyone give me any advice on the following:

I went to login to NFC website today and the box where you put your membership number in turned red and i can't login. I think its a numbers thing, as my wife yesterday couldn't input 5506 into a box on another site as that box turned red.
I've used four different browsers, ran a full malware programme, de-fragged machine etc. Any help would be gratefully received, kind regards Leslie

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Maybe a problem with there site, have you tried since, I have just tried putting numbers in on there site and was ok

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Sorry Les technology really isn't my thing lol, hope you get it sorted mate.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Is your number lock on??

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Wife tried a friends laptop and it worked okay. Must be something to do with a recent update.

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Make sure you have it in UK mode. I done an update on my desktop a while ago and it kept putting the keyboard into USA mode. Keys worked differently. Kept having to reset it to UK. Got it sorted now.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Yes my keyboard had changed, but that wasn't the problem. Thanks for the suggestion 😀 Looks like i have to get someone out 🙄

ReplyQuote
bkays
(@bkays)
Reputable Member Registered

Used to repair computers and laptops all the time when I was younger. Repaired one for a family friend just two days ago.

I would have it fixed in about 20 minutes if I was there. It's hard to help though like this.

Open Google Chrome and get the add-on Browsec. Set it to UK and open the NFC page with Browsec on and then try and login.

Do you used a 3rd party firewall? Or just the standard Windows one? Have you disabled your antivirus and tried that?

Edit* Just checked the site. Seems they've been having problems and all passwords have been changed. I won't add anything else but feel free to PM me Les and I'll try and help.

Could be fixed now but your old password won't work now.

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Restored pc to a previous setting-wife can fill form in fine. As for the NFC it does seem to be website related as i can't change my login details. I rang Sid Barkel and i was dumped once connected lol think is answering service is full up 😆

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I had to phone Sid too as the NFC website didn’t recognise my email address. If you get on there website to login you have to press forgot password. A verification code will be sent to your email address, this is a long code. Once received you will have to enter the code and then enter a new password. Mine works fine now.

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'm thinking i've been deactivated for some reason. Now the site says i have an invalid email address....I'll leave it for now 🙄

ReplyQuote
stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered

I think they've changed the web provider or something and you need to reset the password

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I'm thinking i've been deactivated for some reason. Now the site says i have an invalid email address....I'll leave it for now 🙄

Send Sid an email Les, I had to as I had the same. He reset it for me and gave me a temporary password to let me on. This is when I then had to use the forgot password to put my own password on.

ReplyQuote
lestheeagle
(@lestheeagle)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Send Sid an email Les, I had to as I had the same. He reset it for me and gave me a temporary password to let me on. This is when I then had to use the forgot password to put my own password on.

Sent him three Andy, no response 🙄

ReplyQuote