Forum

Notifications
Clear all

NEED HELP WITH ETS

username
(@username)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

hi ,I have unicon ETS and I was wondering if any body can help me out and explain how I log my rings onto the ETS ring , I have heard it is easy but I need help 🙄

boysinblue
(@boysinblue)
Honorable Member Registered

You cant add the rings yourself , it needs to be assigned by the club system , speak to your club sec .

My pocket clock is currently away at my club secratarys having all my ets rings and birds rings assigned

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

You managed to get one then Dave

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
boysinblue
(@boysinblue)

My wife brought me one as a present . I was lucky , got 1 pad , pocket clock and 12 ets rings with the system , and battery crocodile clips for £400

My club can get the ets rings cheaper than i can, I think they were £1.26 each . All details are currently being entered by my club sec ...

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Well done a very nice prezzie

ReplyQuote
Magic
(@magic)
Noble Member Registered

hi ,I have unicon ETS and I was wondering if any body can help me out and explain how I log my rings onto the ETS ring , I have heard it is easy but I need help 🙄

Hi,
I have the Bricon system and that one does allow you to enter the rings yourself and it is quite easy. Good luck with the ETS, it makes life very easy.

Children with autism are colourful - they are very beautiful and like the rainbow they stand out.

ReplyQuote
chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin

I doult my club ever go to ets to small lmao be nice to have the system tho

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote
boysinblue
(@boysinblue)

I managed to assign one ring myself , then could not do any more , phoned Unikon and they explained to me that it has to be done via the club system , could not get a explanation of how i managed to assign one ring ! But by all accounts when the pocket clock gets assigned to me at club it will clear the one ring off

ReplyQuote
username
(@username)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

good evening , thanks for replying I have been given the club ets system they have given it us to do

ReplyQuote
Magic
(@magic)
Noble Member Registered

I doult my club ever go to ets to small lmao be nice to have the system tho

The ETS has been in use in our club for a number of years. I think with hind sight they might have voted against it if they new what was involved.
As I had set up the programme being used to produce a result I was asked would it be possible to open up the result from 10 positions to 30 as one very strong flier using ETS was taking all 10 positions. Being the Devils Advocate I asked what would happen if he took all 30 positions? Sure that would NEVER happen they said and guess what? it did, well nearly. The member took 28 of the 30 positions in one of the YB races. On another occasion a fancier, using a T3 had two pigeons trap together. In the 15 seconds it took him to clock the birds a fancier using ETS clocked 8.
This year, at the AGM they introduced some rules which MIGHT solve some of the problems it was causing.
Each member now has to nominate no more than 10 pigeons for each race and from these 10 only 3 will be eligible for club positions. There is no limit on the amount of birds being sent by any individual and as the ETS system will clock away to its hearts content it will be a tricky enough job sorting out the ‘Nominated’ birds.

Children with autism are colourful - they are very beautiful and like the rainbow they stand out.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Our club its all T3, ets not allowed and no matter how many birds you clock only your first 2 count for prizes, fed can be as many as you manage to get in top 30

ReplyQuote
boysinblue
(@boysinblue)

My club has a mix of T3 clocks and ETS , but from what i see most have ETS and unikon only

ReplyQuote
Magic
(@magic)
Noble Member Registered

Our club its all T3, ets not allowed and no matter how many birds you clock only your first 2 count for prizes, fed can be as many as you manage to get in top 30

I stayed out of the 'discussions' because something had to be done as members were getting fed up with the way the results were being dominated but that is the problem I see with this system.
Now we will hve 2 sets of results, one for the Fed and one for the club. I know it wont happen (famous last words 😀 ) but say a man clocks 30 pigeons BEFORE someone gets a nominated bird and they register for Fed positions it is going to make the Club result look silly but hey sure that could never happen...... could it? 😀
Anyway, as I said something needed to be done.

ReplyQuote