This thing is start...

Notifications
Clear all

This thing is starting to be annoying.

Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

The forum has started doing the log on ok, then logging you off again when you click on 'recent posts'.

Very annoying. 

You can beat it by going to recent topics, but something is wrong. 

It's not my browser, it's a new fast bells and whistles one.  

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

This problem has been ongoing now for what seems forever, cannot think why only affects some members and not others though, I have endured it myself as you know but not for weeks now, only problem I have at present is once you hit the sign in button just goes slow and sloww and slowerrrrrrrrr

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Having spoken to Chris he is looking at finding a new host. The one used now isn’t in the UK. Looking to find a UK based one. There is still the option of starting again from scratch on the old phpbb format. Would be a shame but might be the best way of getting rid of these continual problems. 

I have had before Murray. I found that completely shutting everything down or clearing history solved it. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @andy123

Having spoken to Chris he is looking at finding a new host. The one used now isn’t in the UK. Looking to find a UK based one. There is still the option of starting again from scratch on the old phpbb format. Would be a shame but might be the best way of getting rid of these continual problems. 

I have had before Murray. I found that completely shutting everything down or clearing history solved it. 

Never worked for me Andy

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@andy123, Honestly I don't know whether it's worth the hassle of trying to start over yet again.

When the last change happened it almost killed it, I don't know that there are enough active members left to go through another change. It might kill it altogether.

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @murray

@andy123, Honestly I don't know whether it's worth the hassle of trying to start over yet again.

When the last change happened it almost killed it, I don't know that there are enough active members left to go through another change. It might kill it altogether.

Have to agree fully with that statement, I have said long before the change and always will, ''don't fix what is not broken'' and this is now the result sad but true

ReplyQuote