community

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sorry

Petedav
(@petedav)
Topic starter  

Evening all, sorry I've not been on site much lately I've been very busy at work, still at the school but due to COVID a lot of staff have been off work so I have been helping out were I can, I have gone from doing 2hours every morning to 11 hours a day, starting at 05.30 with 3hours of cleaning then a 45 minute break then onto 5 hours of supervising and general care taking around the school, then another 1hour break before 3more hours of cleaning. The upside though is the school have offered me a full time caretaker job, so it looks like I will not be bus driving after all.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @petedav

Evening all, sorry I've not been on site much lately I've been very busy at work, still at the school but due to COVID a lot of staff have been off work so I have been helping out were I can, I have gone from doing 2hours every morning to 11 hours a day, starting at 05.30 with 3hours of cleaning then a 45 minute break then onto 5 hours of supervising and general care taking around the school, then another 1hour break before 3more hours of cleaning. The upside though is the school have offered me a full time caretaker job, so it looks like I will not be bus driving after all.

Hi Pete, that is good regarding the job

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

Good to hear Pete, i hope you are happy with what you are doing. Hope the family are ok.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

That's a bonus, Pete. That will be a good secure job. 👍 

I

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Good to see you on Pete. Good to hear about the job. Hope it all works out well for you. Will this job be better for you with the pigeons? 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Posted by: @petedav

Hi mate, good to see things are going well for you and that you are keeping busy. Best wishes to you and yours. 

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Good to see you back , I used to do that long a school as well ,my time was spent in detention ,lol cheers mate ,

ReplyQuote