community

Forum

So what do members ...

Notifications
Clear all

So what do members want to chat about, come on you lot get this forum buzzing again.

devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I can only speak about when this site was the place to be, lets be honest its all down to the members how it performs. Hey lets be honest i took time out, but i would like to think we can get this site going again. Its up to us all one person does not run the site, its up to all members to make it better.

Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Amen to that, brother Devo!

When I first found this forum it was buzzing. For various reasons a lot of the members have gone away. 

We need to get some conversations going and try to attract some old members back and find some new ones. However, I am a bit wary of having an opinion on everything that is said, or constantly airing my views. People can get sick of reading things they may not agree with. And I am speaking to myself here. 😳 

If we get into the habit of regularly posting positive and informative stuff the mood will likely improve.

Just my thoughts.

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
chelsea2014uk
(@chelsea2014uk)
Estimable Member Registered

alot of people dont post or comment i had it my self on pigeon chat in the past if your not in the click if you know what i mean people hate peoples opinions iv said it the last couple of year pigeon fanciers will kill the sport

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

i'm now moving towards only breeding of flown or raced birds will not bring in a unflown bird no matter how good the pedigree 

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @chelsea2014uk

alot of people dont post or comment i had it my self on pigeon chat in the past if your not in the click if you know what i mean people hate peoples opinions iv said it the last couple of year pigeon fanciers will kill the sport

As you have bought chat up I will give my two penneth for what it's worth

I believe folks do not post on there as they turn topics into facebook  chats for one then they get all pc with them and stupid if you dare disagree or have an alternative opinion, always wanting and demanding folks real names also wanting there results to include weather, wind senders, and amount of birds, does any of this really matter, end of day some folks know who I am others don't but whatever my name is it will always still be Buster posting

Other only come posting for certain things eg, I want to build a loft all replies come then when I have got info I need will not post again until need something else, others just post for freebies etc and once they have what they want they piss off again

Please do not be offended by any of MY comments as they are just MY opinion and in no way aimed or directed at anybody

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

It would be great to have the site busy again. Unfortunately we have lost some old members. Time is limited for me but still get on when I can. Buster is right when it comes to new members. It is frustrating when we have had new members coming on have asked for advice and help, which is given willingly by our members and then they just disappear. I can think of a few over the last few years since I’ve been on here. Issues with the site haven’t helped. 

It would just be nice to see a few more members participating in topics even if just a few comments. This site is much friendlier than chat and no one is mocked for what comments they make. 

You shouldn’t feel wary of making any comments Murray. Not everyone is going to agree with everything said. It is good to have differing views, that’s what makes for a good topic as long as it doesn’t get nasty or personal. Which it rarely does on here. 

Topics aren’t restricted to just pigeon related posts. 

As Dev says the site can only become better again with the help of our members. So it’s up to everyone to get involved when and where they can. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lets be honest anyone that gets bad feedback from another member, because what is there view should they really be on the site. Its a place we should all feel its quality time we feel we enjoy. So please lets just be happy we are keeping the sport alive.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

I am not so much wary of making comments, Andy, as don't want be having to put my two bob's worth in on everything that's said. 

My view is just as valid as the next bloke, but just because you can say something doesn't always mean you have to. 😉 

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@murray  Just be honest in your views you cant be knocked for that, and people should respect that. If they dont should they really be here, I dont think so just enjoy what you do along with others.

ReplyQuote