Forum

Notifications
Clear all

RPRA

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Does anyone know if the RPRA still notify you regarding found pigeons after resigning from club and not renewing membership please

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @buster121

Does anyone know if the RPRA still notify you regarding found pigeons after resigning from club and not renewing membership please

Will you still be paying your RPRA membership Steve. You can do that as an individual member and don’t have to be affiliated to a club. Membership would have to be paid through your region. In this case yes you would still get notified. If your not going to remain a RPRA member they would probably still try to contact you through your last known address. Records are supposed to be kept for 10 years but they still had all my information and loft number and loft location when I restarted 11 year after packing up. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Not sure if I will continue with membership yet, thanks for reply mate it answered my question

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

Steve  in order to get rings you do need to be in rpra or another union  the rpra fee is£12  a year 

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @george-morgan

Steve  in order to get rings you do need to be in rpra or another union  the rpra fee is£12  a year 

Not breeding any for myself George so not needed

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

@buster121 ok Steve

ReplyQuote