Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Pictorial

Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

I was in town today, and passing the news agent, I dropped in for a browse. I had to sign in and explain why I don't wear a mask, but that is Covid Australia. 

I found the latest Pigeon Racing Pictorial magazine. You don't often find it in the shops. 

Wow! I used to get this in the late 90's and early 2000's in New Zealand. I still have them and look at them from time to time. 

So I bought it, and I am going to read it tonight. And tomorrow night..... 😆 

I am so pleased to find this. Being on here has given me an interest in pigeon racing in the UK. 

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @murray

I was in town today, and passing the news agent, I dropped in for a browse. I had to sign in and explain why I don't wear a mask, but that is Covid Australia. 

I found the latest Pigeon Racing Pictorial magazine. You don't often find it in the shops. 

Wow! I used to get this in the late 90's and early 2000's in New Zealand. I still have them and look at them from time to time. 

So I bought it, and I am going to read it tonight. And tomorrow night..... 😆 

I am so pleased to find this. Being on here has given me an interest in pigeon racing in the UK. 

Used to have it back in the 70s along with the British Homing World, must have been mad at the time as all stories repeated in both,  only have the BHW one since restarting

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I used to get it years ago too. I still have a few old copies here. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

It’s always great reading & viewing other  fanciers & there birds & methods ,

ReplyQuote