Notifications
Clear all

One Loft

Page 1 / 2

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Would anyone be interested in forming a syndicate to enter some birds into the new one loft, if so please make it known also would anyone be interested to breed birds to enter it, this would open to all members

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

Buster i will be interested, i will get a few youngsters bred for me.

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Petedav
(@petedav)

I'd be interested.

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I’d be happy to join in. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

So come on then let's get this rolling folks, I nominate Andy and or Devo to run it other suggestions folks, keep the momentum going

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

i know i have confirm 2 places but i am now holding back until i know more is it NR or SR if SR it will be short races another point you don't know the T& C of getting back your deposit  remember it's £100  a bird the loft is not finished a syndicate in a club were all the birds could go at the same time is different from what you are proposing also not all members will be able to enter a bird unless i read it wrong this is not for me Steve i do wish members all the best maybe members to pair up would be a better idea 

ReplyQuote
Petedav
(@petedav)

@george-morgan racing will be north road, deposits are non refundable and it is only £75 per bird if sending 2 or more. This is how I have read it on there site.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

@petedav yes Pete you are right. They have put up the proposed program of 3 hot spot races and a final from Berwick, I think around 300 miles to them. 

My slight concern would be that they can’t be far away from the RPRA site.

The birds would all have to be sent together by one person. Devo has said that he would source the birds. The name of the syndicate would have to be decided. 

I would be quite happy for Devo to run it as he has experience with sending to OLR’s. I’ll help where I can. A record would have to be kept of who has paid what and what costs have been incurred. 

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

@andy123   Good morning Andy, i have been away on the canal boats. What a crazy trip it was freezing, i am so pleased to be back home. Anyway i would think if its 2 teams of 3 we could have enough members to take part. I know Petedav as sent in OLR. So to be honest we need to get the 6 members that want to join, then we can get birds selected to enter.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Hope you had a nice break mate. I went on the Norfolk Broads many years ago. A great holiday. 

I think your right mate. 2 teams of 3 would be great. I also agree that if Pete was willing to put 3 birds up for one team that would be great. Is that what you were thinking? I think our entries need to come from just a couple of sources for ease of sending them. As you know I’m not a fan of OLR’s but would be happy to join in. 

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

Can we have members put their name forward please, who wish to join the OLR. Then we can start communication to form the team. 

ReplyQuote
Petedav
(@petedav)

I'm in, 

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @petedav

@george-morgan racing will be north road, deposits are non refundable and it is only £75 per bird if sending 2 or more. This is how I have read it on there site.

so not £ 100  deposit as i read it you may well be right i'm still holding back till i get full details 

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

@george-morgan      George join the team mate, you have nice birds there you can breed a youngster for my entry. Once we know what members are going to be involved, we can sought out payments needed.

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

will breed a yb for you Dev which i can take with mine  but just read of 2 olr this week that have not paid out sorry but if i'm in i'm in on my own please members don't take this the wrong way it's just the way i want to do it  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2