New One Loft Open

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Unfortunately I can't read the second picture that well as it's very blurred on my tablet but it looks like an interesting prospect, I look forward to following the progress of both the competition and of course the birds entered. I hope it's a big success and good luck to all those entering it, it might be one to consider in future years. 

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

be sure prize money is paid out read were one has not paid out at one time rpra held the prize money but not now 2 birds for £150 is cheap

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

should have said was in 2 were i was ripped off one was run by the MNFC  the other was Somerset olr 

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

need to confirm  but think if right the deposit of £50 a bird which is nonrefundable is very high 

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @trench

Unfortunately I can't read the second picture that well as it's very blurred on my tablet but it looks like an interesting prospect, I look forward to following the progress of both the competition and of course the birds entered. I hope it's a big success and good luck to all those entering it, it might be one to consider in future years. 

Could be worth having a syndicate entry into it

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @george-morgan

be sure prize money is paid out read were one has not paid out at one time rpra held the prize money but not now 2 birds for £150 is cheap

George it is a special offer also any other birds are at £75

if you have a look at them on facebook the loft is being built out of blocks there is a video

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Buster121

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @buster121

Worth a thought Buster. 🤔🤔

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

just booked 2 places and agreed a deposit   mainly because it's next county and i'm not breeding many in fact just taking 6 now to a local fancier  on loan 

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Good on yer George

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @andy123

Could work well,  say something along the lines of say 3 birds breeders to be determined cost £225 divide by amount of participants eg 6 members would cost £37.50 each

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

just had my 2 birds confirmed 

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Could work well,  say something along the lines of say 3 birds breeders to be determined cost £225 divide by amount of participants eg 6 members would cost £37.50 each

I’d be willing to join in if others wanted too. The cost would have to include the cost of getting the birds to the loft from whoever breeds them. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I’d be willing to join in if others wanted too. The cost would have to include the cost of getting the birds to the loft from whoever breeds them. 

Yes mate I thought that as well, it was just a quick work out rough idea costs

ReplyQuote