mask

Page 3 / 3

rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @murray
Posted by: @rainbow

well pleased with the one I got will know more in next few days will not enter the loft from now on without it I could tell the difference with this one and a dust mask have work to do in the loft which I have been putting of for a year will start to-morrow with new perches and a dropping  board underneath the perches

Very good idea, George. 

A shelf under the perches is important.

I scrape the board every morning and every night. Sometimes in between too. Smile  

It leaves a lot less droppings to turn into dust. 

always had one not sure why I removed it would not be without one now

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

well pleased with the one I got will know more in next few days will not enter the loft from now on without it I could tell the difference with this one and a dust mask have work to do in the loft which I have been putting of for a year will start to-morrow with new perches and a dropping  board underneath the perches

Very good idea, George. 

I scrape the board every morning and every night. Sometimes in between too. Smile  

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Very good idea, George. 

this was mine

P1010147

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Having used this mask now for 26 consecutive days have to say really, really pleased with it,  filters going well just tap on a post after cleaning birds out to knock any dust out no other cleaning been done to them will get my loft hoover out and do them one of the days, even if I was to replace filters every month the cost is still cheaper than the normal P3 masks I use or should I say used to use

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

same here Steve I did hoover mine one day when had the hoover out my son tells me to wear it at the shops lol

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Great to hear it’s working well for both of you. 

buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

same here Steve I did hoover mine one day when had the hoover out my son tells me to wear it at the shops lol

Good idea George may get few funny looks but so what,  I said before I had mine for some time but left sitting on shelf and used the other type I must have been mad, but you live and learn and I have

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3