In the post today.

Notifications
Clear all

In the post today.  

devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
26/11/2020 5:03 pm  

Good day to all the members, i have not posted on the site for a while. Today i got a very nice parcel from Andy, and it really made my day. Things have not gone so well this year, i am back with my consultant on the 15 th of December for more results.

Anyway the birds have kept me going, reports in from owners that took youngsters from me. Also a good result from The olr in the Algarve Portugal.

one loft race
Barcelona bird

Thank you for a great day Andy and Roxana.

chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin
26/11/2020 6:22 pm  

nice to see you on devo 😀 and nice little parcel there 😀 hope things are going well

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
26/11/2020 7:00 pm  

Great to see you on mate 🤠👍 Sorry to hear things haven't been so good, hope you get on ok with your consultant 🤞🤞🤞

Great to hear things have been going well with the birds and well done on an excellent result in the Algarve OLR 👏👏 

Well done also on winning this years Barcelona challenge trophy, very well deserved. 

Best wishes mate and hopefully you and the family will still be able to enjoy a happy Christmas. 

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered
26/11/2020 9:17 pm  

Good to here from you Dev, a great result in Algarve also.Great trophy today mate, Hope all goes well at hospital next month.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
26/11/2020 10:40 pm  

Glad it cheered you up Dev. I know you didn’t know about it. A nice pigeon to have won it. You have 2 pigeons, both 2 year olds next year, still in the Barcelona loft to give you something to keep an eye on. 

Hope all goes well with your consultant. 

Look after yourself and Maria, also Jeanie. 

ReplyQuote
Muzza
(@muzza)
Noble Member Registered
28/11/2020 8:15 am  

Great to see you giving us an update, Devo.

Sorry to hear that your health has not been great, but I am pleased that the award cheered you up.

I am sure I speak for many of us when I say that i miss you on here, and hope you can join in the banter again.

Very best wishes, 

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
28/11/2020 8:26 pm  
Posted by: @muzza

Great to see you giving us an update, Devo.

Sorry to hear that your health has not been great, but I am pleased that the award cheered you up.

I am sure I speak for many of us when I say that i miss you on here, and hope you can join in the banter again.

Very best wishes, 

Hear hear 👏👏

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
29/11/2020 6:38 am  

Sorry to hear about your health mate, congratulations on your success and hope all goes well next month

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
29/11/2020 5:32 pm  

I would just like to thank all the members, Yes its been a tuff year but i hope it changes soon. So thank you once again.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin
30/11/2020 1:04 pm  

A big Thank you to Andy, i got this in the post. Thank you.

barcelona

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
30/11/2020 7:24 pm  
Posted by: @devo56

A big Thank you to Andy, i got this in the post. Thank you.

barcelona

Nice one mate 👍👏👏

Well done Dever&Lloyd and well done Andy, I'm sure this bird has plenty more in him yet. 

ReplyQuote