Forum

Notifications
Clear all

hi

Page 2 / 4

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Posted by: @rainbow

thank- you Steve  certain foods make me very ill this was the worse  in 30 years it was like gall stones and weak bladder at the same time do feel a lot better now hope to be able to leave the house now Chris has a pair of ybs from your hen paired to a cock from Ray Harris they are coming well for him in training and hopes to race them next year

Sounds like you had rotten time of it mate, hopefully you will be back to yourself soon 🤞🤞

Looks like Christopher has a decent team coming along for next season, well done I hope they do well for all concerned. 

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @trench

think I may now know what food has made me very ill

What's that then mate ??? 

gluten free food been on it for years now don't agree with me

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

thank- you Steve  certain foods make me very ill this was the worse  in 30 years it was like gall stones and weak bladder at the same time do feel a lot better now hope to be able to leave the house now Chris has a pair of ybs from your hen paired to a cock from Ray Harris they are coming well for him in training and hopes to race them next year

Sounds like you had rotten time of it mate, hopefully you will be back to yourself soon 🤞🤞

Looks like Christopher has a decent team coming along for next season, well done I hope they do well for all concerned. 

yes Trevor been on my knees in pain trying to pee then not being able to stop

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

asked  Chris to ring me to find out about the ybs sent him 8 one was lost of the loft the other 7 I think he said had 20x 28ml tosses  he has now stopped them because of the moult

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

think I may now know what food has made me very ill

What's that then mate ??? 

gluten free food

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Nice looking birds George. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Christopher1978
(@christopher1978)
Estimable Member Registered

5C1071F6 61A7 4547 A241 30EF8F341698

Hello hello everyone realy happy with the young birds have came realy well traning has to stop them bad in moult now this mealy I got as a nice eye 

ReplyQuote
Christopher1978
(@christopher1978)

Is eye sign mean any thing just like to see if I can pair same eyes up or ?? Thanks Christopher 

ReplyQuote
Christopher1978
(@christopher1978)

Hope you get better soon George will phone you soon have chat 👍

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Hi Christopher, great to hear things are going well for you and your birds. 

I do like to look at eyes and the eyesign. I think it can be used as an aid mainly with breeding. You can have poor pigeons with good eyesign but you won’t get a good pigeon with bad eyesign. The only real way to evaluate a pigeon completely is with the basket. 

I think to use it for breeding you are looking to pair eyes that compliment each other and help improve slight faults in the other. 

Sorry following my eye surgery today I can’t see it probably tonight and will have another look in a couple of days but from what I can see briefly is the iris is rather full. Not a bad thing altogether but would want to good with one with room to absorb some of the strength in this one. 

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

2 more hens which I will be breeding off next year

P1020666
P1020669   Copy (2)

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Lovely couple of hens there George. 

ReplyQuote
Christopher1978
(@christopher1978)

Thanks Andy  nice hens them are  George 👍

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

the last pair I had was brother/sister still took one yb of them her wing shows she is about to fly the other thing her eye was very slow to develop looks better now

P1030818

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @christopher1978

5C1071F6 61A7 4547 A241 30EF8F341698

Hello hello everyone realy happy with the young birds have came realy well traning has to stop them bad in moult now this mealy I got as a nice eye 

Hi Christopher.

I have sent you a pm about this eye. Basically the same as what I’ve said below. Just putting on here also for others to see what my view is on it.  

The inner circle does look quite good. It is wide and serrated. There is an area of dark shading that is spilling out into the circle of colouration between 3 & 6 o’clock. The circle of colouration looks like a yellow. It is difficult to see much of it due to the fullness of the iris. The iris is a rich red. It is very full coming right into the inner circle. The yellow circle of colouration can’t be seen through the iris due to this fullness. 

My recommendation would be to pair this type of eye to one that has a good wide, deep inner circle. Ideally of colour to absorb some of the strength that your eye has with the dark shading. It also needs to be paired to an eye where there is plenty of room in the iris, one where you can see plenty of the circle of colouration showing through. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4