Notifications
Clear all

Covid19 and my health update

Page 6 / 7

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @buster121

OK so he has now been discharged, the covid has left him with grade one heart problem whatever that is and kidney issues, they still cannot get his blood pressure down lower than 190 even with meds, so now just a wait and see I suppose

He thanks everyone for there kind words as do all the family Face Face  

Good to hear he has improved enough to be discharged mate. I hope he keeps improving. Has his sight improved at all Steve? His high blood pressure is a bit of a worry. 

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @andy123

OK so he has now been discharged, the covid has left him with grade one heart problem whatever that is and kidney issues, they still cannot get his blood pressure down lower than 190 even with meds, so now just a wait and see I suppose

He thanks everyone for there kind words as do all the family Face Face  

Good to hear he has improved enough to be discharged mate. I hope he keeps improving. Has his sight improved at all Steve? His high blood pressure is a bit of a worry. 

No Andy that is exactly the same he has to go back to the eye hospital in 2 weeks, he was saying it they said it could be permanent, only time will tell

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

I hope all improves for your son Buster, it seems everything is a day at a time with this Covid.

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered

Good news he is able to come home, he will feel better been home.Like what been said it’s a slow recovery from Covid.Keep us up to date how things are going. 

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks both

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Took him back to the eye hospital yesterday although some of the pressure behind his eyes has dropped they are still bleeding, he goes to normal hospital Monday for a renal scan where they put the dye in to see how his kidneys are doing then to the Q E hospital 27th March for his heart

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered

thought's  are with you all Steve at this difficult time and send good wishes and best of health to come George &morgan

buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Sorry to hear things aren’t good still. Hope they get somewhere with the tests.

Thoughts are with you and your family. 

buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered

Sorry to here that, but on the plus side he is been seen the right people.To work out what is going on, please send our support to him and the family.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bryngwynt

Sorry to here that, but on the plus side he is been seen the right people.To work out what is going on, please send our support to him and the family.

Thank you will do, how is your friend now?

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered

He still not right, but back at work.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bryngwynt

He still not right, but back at work.

Good to see he improving

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well he had his kidney biopsy today, wife picked him up 6am and we just got back from picking him back up, just got to wait on results now, fingers crossed they are positive results and all is well

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Well he had his kidney biopsy today, wife picked him up 6am and we just got back from picking him back up, just got to wait on results now, fingers crossed they are positive results and all is well

Fingers crossed for him Buster. Wishing him all the best. 

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Best wishes to you and the family Buster, hope the results are good 🤞🤞

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 7