Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Covid 19

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just been told over half of the family have it some are ones that had it last year as well, glad I stayed away from them

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @buster121

Just been told over half of the family have it some are ones that had it last year as well, glad I stayed away from them

Hope they get over it ok Buster. We’ve also been told this afternoon that one of our brothers and his wife have tested positive today. Along with one of my nephews, another has just come out of isolation, and also sounds like our mum could have it today. They are from different parts of the country. From Cornwall, Devon and Sussex. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Blimey Andy hope they all recover well, hope your mom is negative, one of my lot is preganant due any time in next month *unvaccinated as well) which would have been the same time as my youngest who lost hers after getting vaccinated

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Seems it’s not going away,more & more out here are getting it ,lock down isn’t working ,we are due in a few days for booster shot ,but it seems that’s not working ,stats here in NSW ,51 in intensive care on venterlators ,41 not Vac ,8 double dosed ,2 had there booster shot ,all fighting for there lives ,I know the numbers are far more over there ,seems there’s no answers ,the pollys are making  it up as they go along ., burn the planes & sink the ships may slow it down ,cheers 

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Blimey Andy hope they all recover well, hope your mom is negative, one of my lot is preganant due any time in next month *unvaccinated as well) which would have been the same time as my youngest who lost hers after getting vaccinated

Trev managed to persuade mum to take a test. I think she was frightened to. Fortunately it has come back negative so we can stop worrying for the time being. She is in her 80s and was in contact with Jack, my nephew and her grandson from Plymouth over Christmas. He tested positive the other day. So I think as she was feeling tired and aching she thought she might have caught it. She is still very active and goes for a walk on the beach 2 or 3 times a week and still looks after the sheep that she has in the paddocks around the house. 

Hope your family are all ok Buster.

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Next thing will be ,they will get us to wear blindfolds & ear muffs ,so we can’t see or hear anything as well ,

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @andy123

Trev managed to persuade mum to take a test. I think she was frightened to. Fortunately it has come back negative so we can stop worrying for the time being. She is in her 80s and was in contact with Jack, my nephew and her grandson from Plymouth over Christmas. He tested positive the other day. So I think as she was feeling tired and aching she thought she might have caught it. She is still very active and goes for a walk on the beach 2 or 3 times a week and still looks after the sheep that she has in the paddocks around the house. 

Hope your family are all ok Buster.

Great news mate, get her to do another in couple days to be on safe side, not heard anything since yesterday about them so no idea

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

@killer, they have lost control of it. Even the 'experts' are now saying that the vaccines are not good enough. They give partial and temporary protection, to a proportion of the population.

The ridiculous thing is, in Australia, most of the time you cannot go from one state to another. This despite the boarder being nothing more than a line on a map. Like, the virus can't get you if you don't step over this imaginary line. 😜 🤪 🤡 

I

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

About 45 thousand new cases in Australia yesterday.

It will be 100 thousand per day by week's end.

There were media releases from government today. 

When asked how many of them were double vaccinated, as they had been forced to, the spokes wonk sort of muttered and looked down at their clown shoes.

The answer is lots and lots, but if the wonk had said that, they would be looking for another job tomorrow. 

One that you need to be double vaccinated to apply for.  🤣 

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Murray

I

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

@murray depends how you look at the figures and what you thought the vaccine was supposed to do. Yes a lot of people have tested positive after being double jabbed including myself. But it was never said that it would stop COVID it stops serious illness and worse still death in most. I got over contracting it with out much problem and mine was the Delta variant. I had my booster this morning. 

Today we had over 218 thousand positive cases here in the U.K. which is double what it was at this time last year. Last year deaths from Covid were over 1400 per day. This year it’s averaging just over 100 per day. So you could say that the vaccine is saving 1300 lives per day. 90% of those in hospital, numbers are way down on a year ago, are unvaccinated. 

Restrictions on normal life are not that much. Apart from face masks, regular testing and 7 days of isolation if testing positive, which is having an effect on the work force, all businesses are open. 

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

It's a bit tougher in Victoria. 

If you are not double vaccinated you can't go to work, or even get a haircut. 

The dictator has made non people out of those who disobey him.

I

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

There were 65 thousand new cases in Australia yesterday, so the trend continues, the cases FOUND double every 36 to 48 hours. One in every four test results is positive. Since it is impossible to test any more people as the system cannot cope, we may surmise the actual numbers are in the hundreds of thousands. 

Since more or less 95% of all Australian residents over 16 have been made to be double vaccinated, we may safely assume that the huge majority of these cases are what the propaganda formerly called, "Fully vaccinated"

They were too. What they weren't was, 'Fully immune'. 

You cannot accuse the government of being dishonest on that one. No proof of immunity has ever been required.

Anywhere.

Proof of obedience, that's what's required.   

I

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Getting near 80 thousand today. 

That would be enough to get the attention of any Australian with an I.Q. high enough to tie their own shoe laces.

Which is why Australians invented flip flops. 🤣 

One in three COVID tests are coming back positive. 33%.

The government have gone very quiet. 

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Murray

I

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Blimmy thats quite a rise, is it pretty much the same right across Australia mate ??

The Australian open is already causing a stir and it's not due to start for another 10 days, with numbers like that I'm surprised it's still going ahead !! and these tennis players wonder why they are having their visas rescinded 🤔🤔 just another case of some so called sports personalities thinking they are bigger than the rules. I'm not a tennis fan personally but in my opinion they should be kicked out. 

All the best to you and yours mate

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @murray

Getting near 80 thousand today. 

That would be enough to get the attention of any Australian with an I.Q. high enough to tie their own shoe laces.

Which is why Australians invented flip flops. 🤣 

One in three COVID tests are coming back positive. 33%.

The government have gone very quiet. 

No, that was not true. 

Actually there are more than 110 thousand cases reported though out Australia in the last 24 hours. 

More than 1 in 3 tests are coming back positive, so in fact there may be millions of people infected. 

Since a tiny percentage of Australians are not double vaccinated, including me and the missus, almost all these people have been obliged to accept the injection. 

The interesting thing is, this is in the middle of the Australian summer. 😲 Imagine if it hit during the middle of a cold winter in the southern states?

Someone asked me if I am scared or worried. I told them that they have me confused with someone who gives a sh#t.

I am not scared of much. I certainly stopped being scared of this a long, long time ago.

I

ReplyQuote