Notifications
Clear all

rpra auction photos

Page 1 / 2

George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

just had a look at the birds photos what would i say way too much touched up there is no way will the bird look like the photo

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

They never do George

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Photos of most auctions are touched up nowadays.

probably better watching the little video clips George. Gives a better idea of what their like. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

i put a post up on face book Jeremy said they were not touched up what a load of rubbish he must think we are all fools 

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

I looked at these photos last night and yes they are airbrushed, one blue hen looks like a silver or similar but when you look at the video pics pure blue, so yes George you are correct in what you say and Jeremy is talking out his rear

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

can't understand Steve  why they do this with any photo

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @george-morgan

can't understand Steve  why they do this with any photo

Neither can I George, If I purchased one I would seek some form of justice with trade description act

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

A lot in the yearling sale haven’t had a bid yet, others have only 1 bid. Not many really being bid on. 

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @andy123

A lot in the yearling sale haven’t had a bid yet, others have only 1 bid. Not many really being bid on. 

I also see two of Jeremies who have done nothing the one even failing to return in time from a few hot spots, one has a good bid on it

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

like last year when i bid on Pete's bird and was out bid at £60 then had a email to say the highest bidder did not want the bird and it was mine i refused then had a phone call offering me the bird for £40 so Pete was the one to lose out i would also have thought the highest bidder should have been disciplined i don't think Pete had anything to do with this i think it may have been more of a joke by the bidder the rpra then would you believe  transferred the pigeon to him  

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

@buster121 Some people just have more money than sense lol. Many will have better birds in their own lofts than those in the auction. Some people think that the best/only way to succeed is to be continually buying in pigeons. Nothing could be further from the truth. 

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

like last year when i bid on Pete's bird and was out bid at £60 then had a email to say the highest bidder did not want the bird and it was mine i refused then had a phone call offering me the bird for £40 so Pete was the one to lose out i would also have thought the highest bidder should have been disciplined i don't think Pete had anything to do with this i think it may have been more of a joke by the bidder the rpra then would you believe  transferred the pigeon to him  

Remember the post you did at the time, there are a couple on there that I would bid on as yet still at £30

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @andy123

@buster121 Some people just have more money than sense lol. Many will have better birds in their own lofts than those in the auction. Some people think that the best/only way to succeed is to be continually buying in pigeons. Nothing could be further from the truth. 

You can say that again

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

just read again Jeremy's pm to me he said i was being ridiculous photos had not been cropped

GB20 E14905

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

just read again Jeremy's pm to me he said i was being ridiculous photos had not been cropped

GB20 E14905

That's the photo of the one I was on about looks nothing like the basket video below it's pic, he is the one being ridiculous

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2