Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Review of the 2020 season  

Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered
21/09/2020 10:50 am  

Review of the season, well I hope you are all keeping safe.It has certainly been a trying year, not just for racing.

At one point we did not know if we were going to be able to race.But we got there in the end, a little later than normal.But with restrictions and some fanciers still, sheltering it has been a difficult season.

During lockdown the weather everyday was magnificent, lovely weekends.Ideal for racing but weather changed as the restrictions were eased.

Then we had the change in weather, but we got going again.Old birds racing came and went as fast as it came along.But youngbird Racing has certainly been trying this year, it’s been 2 years difficult racing for some.But from what I here the east side of the country going up north seems to been hit harder.

Our shows in the coming months have already been cancelled.But can understand the reasons why, they have been done.

We have again had some great feedback from lads who have had kits.Or have had stock from me, which have gone on to win or breed scorers.I’m pleased to say we now got winners reported in Ireland.So be it in England Scotland Wales or Ireland, they are coming.

Be it club winners or Federation Winners or Combine winners.They have come good again this season.

We ended up during 2020 season
Even though been a short season.

1st x 20
2nd x 21

So since 2017 we have bred 

1st x 62
2nd x 61

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
21/09/2020 12:21 pm  

Great review and well done Rich. 

Some great feedback from those that have had birds from you. 

Good to hear they are winning all over. 

Time to sort out those that are producing the goods then Rich. Have you got any new lines coming in over the Winter? 

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
21/09/2020 8:12 pm  

Great report Rich, it certainly has been a testing time for all this year and racing has been very unpredictable. Sadly I think these difficult times are going to be with us for some time yet. 

Good to hear you have had some more decent feedback and have had another successful season with winners right across the UK, well done to you, the birds and the fanciers concerned 👏👏👏

As Andy says time to start planning for next season 👍

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)
21/09/2020 9:24 pm  

Quality rich welldone 

ReplyQuote
Muzza
(@muzza)
Noble Member Registered
22/09/2020 9:22 am  

Yes, the results speak for themselves, again.

Good to see that your pigeons are breeding winners in other lofts as well. Very encouraging.

Well done lads.  

This post was modified 1 month ago by Muzza

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote
Bryngwynt
(@bryngwynt)
Famed Member Registered
22/09/2020 6:12 pm  

Always updating the stock, to what I believe will improve the loft.All been well there will be a few new additions in the coming months 🤞

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
22/09/2020 8:23 pm  
Posted by: @bryngwynt

Always updating the stock, to what I believe will improve the loft.All been well there will be a few new additions in the coming months 🤞

Good to hear Rich and I look forward to hearing about any new arrivals you may get. 

All the best. 

ReplyQuote