First result of 2021

Page 2 / 4

stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

This is an addition to the previous write up as it timed out on me 

The two hens 333 and 334 are lambrect x eijerkamp bred bird gifted to us 

The cock 150 is bred from 738  who herself had 5 x 1st clubs and 3 x 1st feds and  is a daughter from Mum and  Dads NFC winner Sophia. And he is a 5th generation of winners on this line which is mainly De Klak. His father is half Van Den Bulk .This pair have been together for two years since we brought him and retired her and have bred winners each year.

He also won as a baby and his nest mate had a third. The older brother bred the previous year won and then was lost the following week, This pair seem to breed mainly cocks, The only hen they have bred is sat here 😉  

ReplyQuote
stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Andy were well pleased

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @stevekulpa

This is an addition to the previous write up as it timed out on me 

The two hens 333 and 334 are lambrect x eijerkamp bred bird gifted to us 

The cock 150 is bred from 738  who herself had 5 x 1st clubs and 3 x 1st feds and  is a daughter from Mum and  Dads NFC winner Sophia. And he is a 5th generation of winners on this line which is mainly De Klak. His father is half Van Den Bulk .This pair have been together for two years since we brought him and retired her and have bred winners each year.

He also won as a baby and his nest mate had a third. The older brother bred the previous year won and then was lost the following week, This pair seem to breed mainly cocks, The only hen they have bred is sat here 😉  

George brought me a youngster to try out of the hen he had from you. I think down from your mum and dads National winner. 

B1B6138A 1DD5 4057 8106 AE18F4EFB2B0

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Great to hear that news, Steve. They are on fire for you!

I do enjoy your reports. 

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Congratulations on another good weekends racing

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thank you all I'm glad you enjoy them my biggest problem is finding the time to do them. There just dosn't seem to be enough hours in the day as i spend a lot of time in the evenings with the birds then its shower and dinner and it's normally 8.00 before I sit down then its either fall asleep in the chair  or bedtime 🤣 🤣  

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Posted by: @stevekulpa

Thank you all I'm glad you enjoy them my biggest problem is finding the time to do them. There just dosn't seem to be enough hours in the day as i spend a lot of time in the evenings with the birds then its shower and dinner and it's normally 8.00 before I sit down then its either fall asleep in the chair  or bedtime 🤣 🤣  

I know the feeling Steve. We have been very busy lately and I don’t seem to find much free time. As you say not enough hours in the day. 

ReplyQuote
stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Well lets start with last weeks fed result, and yes we were first and second. Well pleased with that.

This week the Shinfield were at Yeovil  Once again we took the first 3 Mum and Dad are getting closer now its a shame that the club is almost finished as it used to be quite big with a limited membership now you could all sit around a dining table.

At Caversham we were suppose to be at Yelverton  with a good turn out and  397 birds going. But one of the two lorries broke down so  with a lot of hard work by the officials and a 6hour round trip for one of our members we eventually got a race from Exeter with a 1.40 liberation with the wind being stronger in the afternoon we expected a faster race than the morning and so it was. It had been raining for about 5 minuets when Just over 2 hours for the 126 mile race a Red Lambrect cock came screaming over the roof straight down and in no sooner two more came on a good line but really high but it had started hail stoneing by then and they turned back on them selves did a couple of circles then dived for the loft and were 1 1/2 mins behind him. At clock checking we Took the first 3  with our first one being 4 mins clear of the rest of the club.

Again Proviononally we are 2nd fed 2500 + birds 

I will get some info from paul and post it later.

Steve 

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Fantastic weekend once again there Steve, congratulations on the fed positions

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Great results again Steve. How were returns as the weather here on route for your birds wasn’t that good?

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Thanks for the update, Steve.

Great flying, again, keep it up.

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Petedav
(@petedav)

Great results lads, well done.

ReplyQuote
stevekulpa
(@stevekulpa)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Once again returns were great we had 35/35 in Shinfield although one was late in the evening. In Caversham we sent sent 82 and had 80 on the day. When Janet gets up to feed the dogs at about 6.30 she will walk down and open the traps. When I got u at 8.30 I could see the hen was back she is a 2015 bred hen that's had countless channel races with the National and classic, we thought she had bit the dust as she's never missing  she almost was as she has Half a tail a lot of secondary's missing and has a lot of body feathers missing ,It looks like she's hit a wire. When I walked down the loft the cock was in the corridor so 100% returns on what was an iffy day

Info on the birds this week are 

Shinfield    1st bird  is a cock bred from  our great bird 30 ( 7x1st clubs 4 x 1st feds paired to a Herman ceuster hen we bred for stock )who's had a third club 3rd  fed before beaten by two of our own birds.

2nd bird is the second round brother to the cock above who has had a 1st club 1st fed before.

3rd Bird is a Herman Ceuster cock bred from a grandson of Neiwe Olimpiad paired to a Grand daughter of Euro.

Caversham    Ist Bird is a Red Lambrect cock Bred from a alan dungwoth Lambrect hen  crossed with a janseen deklak And is a half brother to a classic section winner.

2nd Bird is a Lambrect mealy pied hen bred on the vale jackpot lines these parents have already bred numerous winners and are 1 of our top ptwo pairs of Lambrect.

3rd Bird Is an inbred Neiwe Olimpiad cock we bred for stock from 444 crossed with another Grand daughter of Euro.

See you get plenty of info when i ask Paul for it 😀.

Hope your all keeping well, Me and Janet both had our second Jabs at the weekend so wee good to go. 🙂 

Steve

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Great info there Steve, well done and well done on 2nd jabs

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Good returns and results Steve. A good bit of information. Good to hear you have both had your second jabs. Myself and Roxanna both had our second jabs too on Sunday. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4