Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Birds enjoying the weather

Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

It’s been a lovely autumn day here today. Temp 18c. This afternoon I ran up from our shop and put a bath down for the birds and let them out. The old birds looked out saw the bath and dropped straight down onto the decking. I also put a bath in the new aviary for the stock birds. Although a bit unsure at first one was soon in it. I had to go back into the shop but I expect they all had a bath. 

81FFABAB 4267 42AF 9A70 C68C92236BB1

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Posted by: @andy123

It’s been a lovely autumn day here today. Temp 18c. This afternoon I ran up from our shop and put a bath down for the birds and let them out. The old birds looked out saw the bath and dropped straight down onto the decking. I also put a bath in the new aviary for the stock birds. Although a bit unsure at first one was soon in it. I had to go back into the shop but I expect they all had a bath. 

Been cloudy but mild all day up to about 3pm then sun came out back to cloud now, I was going to drop by and say hello but forgot to pick your post code up when I left

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

same here once mist lifted blue sky and sun shine

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @buster121
Posted by: @andy123

Been cloudy but mild all day up to about 3pm then sun came out back to cloud now, I was going to drop by and say hello but forgot to pick your post code up when I left

It’s a shame you didn’t. Would have been nice to meet you Steve. Maybe next time your down this way. 

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

Buster121 liked
ReplyQuote