Clear all

Are these cocks or hens  

Page 2 / 2

Muzza
(@muzza)
Noble Member Registered
16/09/2020 9:14 am  

@paul1

My fellow members are huffing and puffing, and shuffling their feet....  

I will give it a go. The worst that can happen is, I am wrong. Hell, I have lost count of the times I have done that. Laughing Out Loud  

Pictures 1,2,3, hen. 

Picture 4, top hen, bottom, cock. 

Pictures 5 & 6, cock.

Pictures 7 & 8, cock. And a very good type of pigeon, too.

There!  

Regards

Murray.

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paul1)
Reputable Member Registered
16/09/2020 9:29 pm  

i can confirm the tic eye is a cock as he has paired up with a hen previously. I also think out the 5 birds i have only one is a hen as only one bird has laid two rounds of eggs and its the same hen with two different cocks.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
17/09/2020 8:55 pm  
Posted by: @paul1

i can confirm the tic eye is a cock as he has paired up with a hen previously. I also think out the 5 birds i have only one is a hen as only one bird has laid two rounds of eggs and its the same hen with two different cocks.

It would be unusual and bad luck if you have only got 1 hen out of the 5 birds mate, you could still find it will all change in the spring 🤞🤞🤠

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paul1)
Reputable Member Registered
17/09/2020 9:08 pm  
Posted by: @trench
Posted by: @paul1

It would be unusual and bad luck if you have only got 1 hen out of the 5 birds mate, you could still find it will all change in the spring 🤞🤞🤠

I hope you are right Trev, we'll just have to wait until spring i guess.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2