Young Bird Comp.

All other online competitions.
devo56

Young Bird Comp.

Post by devo56 » July 2nd, 2017, 8:39 pm

Starting soon the young bird comp, This comp is for members to put forward a young bird that they feel as done very well throughout the young bird season. The winner will be chosen by a someone not involved in the Comp. We will call it The Ace Youngster of 2017.

isaacs

Re: Young Bird Comp.

Post by isaacs » July 2nd, 2017, 10:06 pm

Sounds cool.
Do we put forward out best performing yb at the end of the season? And how do we go about this devo? Put ring number and positions/performance's on this page?.

PS sorry for the green questions, wouldn't think I've been a member for over a year sometimes :/

devo56

Post by devo56 » July 2nd, 2017, 10:23 pm

isaacs wrote:
July 2nd, 2017, 10:06 pm
Sounds cool.
Do we put forward out best performing yb at the end of the season? And how do we go about this devo? Put ring number and positions/performance's on this page?.

PS sorry for the green questions, wouldn't think I've been a member for over a year sometimes :/
Yes mate, you will put forward the young bird saying why you feel it should be chosen for Ace Youngster Of 2017, along with race sheet results. The young birds put forward will then be judged on their performances taking into account, distances, wind direction, and so on. I will put the rules up soon.

isaacs

Post by isaacs » July 2nd, 2017, 10:38 pm

Sounds cool hopefully I'll have one in contention... Unlikely but something to aim for :D

Andy123

Post by Andy123 » July 3rd, 2017, 7:58 am

Sounds good Devo, should be a lot more members being able to get involved with young birds.

devo56

Post by devo56 » July 3rd, 2017, 11:49 am

The Ace Youngster 2017

Members that feel they would like to put one of their youngsters forward for the award, Must have race sheets sheets for the results so the youngsters can be judged on merit.
The youngsters will be judged by someone that is not taking part in the Comp. All members that take part must state their case why their youngster should be The Ace Youngster 2017.
More news will be posted on the prize for the winning owner of the youngster.

CDBL

Post by CDBL » July 3rd, 2017, 3:35 pm

Do you think I will be able to get race sheets from the French Young Bird Derby organisers? Totally green question as never actually seen one before. I know four of the races will be done with local fed our there...

devo56

Post by devo56 » July 3rd, 2017, 6:28 pm

CDBL wrote:
July 3rd, 2017, 3:35 pm
Do you think I will be able to get race sheets from the French Young Bird Derby organisers? Totally green question as never actually seen one before. I know four of the races will be done with local fed our there...
Chris when they put the results up on the site, copy them and paste them to us.

trench

Post by trench » July 3rd, 2017, 7:02 pm

isaacs wrote:
July 2nd, 2017, 10:38 pm
Sounds cool hopefully I'll have one in contention... Unlikely but something to aim for :D
I would say you have as good a chance as any fella, youngsters are an unknown quantity and a law unto themselves. There won't be many individual youngsters that really stand out even amongst the most experienced fliers.
Sounds like another good comp Dev, well done and cheers matey.

Atb

Return to “Online Competitions”